• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Works fine in Dataloader version 27 but after upgrade to version 28 I am seeing this

Did I miss something? I just found a site that still had 27 and downloaded it and I'm back in business. Not sure why it would have changed though or when.

This isn't even possible through the user-interface to create something like this so I am wondering if they did this at one point and were grandfathered in - or is this something that is possible that I just haven't seen before?

Here is an example - normally when I setup a custom relationship I can query the name by doing the following:

Latest_Case__r.Name

I've done a test by creating a new custom relationship in my account with the same name and this seems to work. In the case above though (customer's account), I get the following message:

No such column 'Name' on entity 'Case'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. 

Any ideas?

I've got the API token. Keep blowing the governor limits with API calls. Getting the message:

REQUEST_LIMIT_EXCEEDED: TotalRequests Limit exceeded.  

In Enterprise/Unlimtied I can go to the Company Profile and see the calls used vs the calls remaining. How can I do this via PE? Posted this to Salesforce support and even though we have paid support they just close the ticket out saying they don't offer developer support. The documentation is terrible in this area and is in no way, shape or form, clear about the limits. 

If you login to Enterprise Org > Setup > Company Information you can see how many API calls have been used in the last 24-hrs. Now my quesiton is, how is this number obtained for a PE org. I can make API calls to a PE org with my token but I exceed the limits at a certain point. So, what are the limits and how can I see them inside Salesforce or obtain them through code. 

Same with Future calls, how many do I get for PE? 

Here is my issue, I am getting the old "REQUEST_LIMIT_EXCEEDED: TotalRequests Limit exceeded" error. I want to at least do my best to not cause that moving forward by throttling what I'm doing if I see the limits creeping up. I know how to login and go to the company info tab and see but I would love to do this programmatically. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

See screenshot if you are not sure what I am talking about.

http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/view/?id=6fec473

Thanks!

Find Duplicates button on Leads will find duplicates on which criteria?

Dear all,

I am using SF Professional edition have been Searching a free app to detect and eliminate the duplicates mainly for the Accounts, Contacts and Opportunities. Most of the free apps tends to search duplicates only during an insert or an update operation, suggest me a free app that detect the duplicates from the existing records.

thanks in advance.

Hi all,

So, for much of the last 72 hours I've been installing, uninstalling, and reinstalling Force.com IDE and Eclipse, using different versions etc., to try to get Force IDE to work and connect to the servers so I can upload some code, and apex class, that works in my sandbox to production.  

However, the Force IDE crashes whenever Eclipse of most any version (tried three so far) is installed, and it won't seem to work by itself without Eclipse.  When it crashes, on startup, Force IDE gives the following error message window, titled just "Force IDE:" :  (  Thus I can't get my code out of the sandbox to production

"

JVM terminated. Exit code=-1
-Dfile.encoding=UTF-8
-Xms256m
-Xmx1024m
-XX:PermSize=126M
-XX:maxPermSize=512
-Djava.class.path=C:\Users\Doug\AppData\local\salesforce.com\Force.com IDE
2\../Common/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.0.200.v.20090520.jar
-os win32
-ws win32
-arch x86
-showsplash
-launcher C:\Users\Doug\AppData\Local\salesforce.com\Force.com IDE
2\forceide.exe
-Name Forceide
--launcher.library C:\Users\Doug\AppData\local\salesforce.com\Force.com IDE
-Xms40m
-Xmx256m
-install C:\Users\Doug\AppData\Local\salesforce.com\Force.com IDE 2
-configuration C:\Users\Doug\AppData\Local\salesforce.com\Force.com IDE
2\configuration
-vm C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\client\jvm.dll
-vmargs
-Dfile.encoding=UTF-8
-Xms256m
-Xmx1024m
-XX:PermSize=128M
-XX:MaxPermSize=512M
-Djava.class.path=C:\Users\Doug\AppData\Local\salesforce.com\Force.com IDE

"

Does anyone have any idea how I can get around this error?  (I'm on a Windows 7 laptop with up to date virus protection, if that matters...)

Thanks!

Hi ,

i'm New to Code development can any body guide where can i get basics of apex,visualforce code development

I have a managed package installed in a customer org. All debug from my Apex is being filtered out of the debug log. How can I enable debug output for my managed package? Thanks