• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi

Is there a way to restrict Customer portal users' access using a disclaimer that grants access to a specific object only if they click on the "accept" button. Otherwise they get stuck on Home Page.

Thanks

Hi,

Is it possible to make all the fields from a custom object to read-only with Ajax Tookit on Custom Button ?

I have an object which is filled by some users. I want to lock this object when the user click on a custom button.

Please suggest me a solution. 

Hi,

Is it possible to count page Number based on <apex:repeat> tag.

As far, when I select multiple records from list button, the PDF generated will display the sum of all the pages. Is it possible to reset the page counter or something everytime a record is completed ? 

Say example, visual force generates PDF from list button where 2 records are selected and click a custom button then as a result PDF generated with totally 5 pages. With help of apex repeat tag, for the first record generates 3 pages and second record generates next 2 pages in a single file.

I need to count a page number in a PDF doc as Page 1 of 3, 2 of 3, 3 of 3 and then again 1 of 2 and 2 of 2.
Is it possible? Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

Hi,

I can generate some PDF files from different records one by one but I want to generate them all from one button for example.
I was planning to create a Visual force page and add several include page like this:

<apex:include pageName="apex_PDF_generator?id=xxxxxxxxxxx1" rendered="true"  />

<apex:include pageName="apex_PDF_generator?id=xxxxxxxxxxx2" rendered="true"  />

<apex:include pageName="apex_PDF_generator?id=xxxxxxxxxxx3" rendered="true"  />

<apex:include pageName="apex_PDF_generator?id=xxxxxxxxxxx4" rendered="true"  />

But it is not working. It is really not possible to pass parameters to an include Page like ? Is there some workarounds or something ?

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I have created my own Print Button and I want to hide the standard Printable View link. 

Is it possible to disable the " Printable View " link on customer portal?  

Thank you.

HI,

In certain page layout,  the position of some fields are central and some are left. I cannot find the way to set all the fields to left (didn't find anything in Object>Edit Layout section).

Thanks in Advance!

Hi,

I am new in salesforce and I'm working on my first test code.

Can I have a test method example for some code below:

public class Myclass
{

public List< Something__c> Something { get; set; } 

public Myclass() {   

Something=[SELECT Name, Something__r.Name FROM Somethings__c WHERE Somethings__r.ID = :ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('id')  ]; 

}
}

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

I have added a google map frame in a VF page in order to get some coordinates. (User get his coordinates with a right clik on the map)

I also have a custom field 'Coordinates'.

How can I update 'Coordinates' with the new values retrieved from the map ?

google.maps.event.addListener(map, "rightclick", function(event) {
var lat = event.latLng.lat();

});

How to fill 'MyObject.Coordinates__c' by 'lat' ?

Hi,

I want to count how many empty fields are in an object. 

Is there a fast and easy way to do it in VF ?
First I was thinking about something like this :

<script type="text/javascript">
var i=0;
if ('{!Object__c.field1}'!=null){
i=i++; 
}
if ('{!Object__c.field2}'!=null){
i=i++; 
}

But this is too long... 

<body>

Hi,

I want to do something like this in Page:

for  (j=0; j< {!getGetMyDossiersIntilak.size}; j++ ) { 

geocoder.geocode( { 'address':'{!getGetMyDossiersIntilak[j].Ville__c}' }, function(results, status)

But it's not working because of the variable "j" in {!getGetMyDossiersIntilak[j].Ville__c} . If I put an integer number instead as "0" it will work but I want to make it work with a variable.

Some help please :)

</body>

Hi

Is there a way to restrict Customer portal users' access using a disclaimer that grants access to a specific object only if they click on the "accept" button. Otherwise they get stuck on Home Page.

Thanks

Hi,

I can generate some PDF files from different records one by one but I want to generate them all from one button for example.
I was planning to create a Visual force page and add several include page like this:

<apex:include pageName="apex_PDF_generator?id=xxxxxxxxxxx1" rendered="true"  />

<apex:include pageName="apex_PDF_generator?id=xxxxxxxxxxx2" rendered="true"  />

<apex:include pageName="apex_PDF_generator?id=xxxxxxxxxxx3" rendered="true"  />

<apex:include pageName="apex_PDF_generator?id=xxxxxxxxxxx4" rendered="true"  />

But it is not working. It is really not possible to pass parameters to an include Page like ? Is there some workarounds or something ?

Thanks

HI,

In certain page layout,  the position of some fields are central and some are left. I cannot find the way to set all the fields to left (didn't find anything in Object>Edit Layout section).

Thanks in Advance!

Hi,

I am new in salesforce and I'm working on my first test code.

Can I have a test method example for some code below:

public class Myclass
{

public List< Something__c> Something { get; set; } 

public Myclass() {   

Something=[SELECT Name, Something__r.Name FROM Somethings__c WHERE Somethings__r.ID = :ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('id')  ]; 

}
}

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

I want to count how many empty fields are in an object. 

Is there a fast and easy way to do it in VF ?
First I was thinking about something like this :

<script type="text/javascript">
var i=0;
if ('{!Object__c.field1}'!=null){
i=i++; 
}
if ('{!Object__c.field2}'!=null){
i=i++; 
}

But this is too long... 

<body>

Hi,

I want to do something like this in Page:

for  (j=0; j< {!getGetMyDossiersIntilak.size}; j++ ) { 

geocoder.geocode( { 'address':'{!getGetMyDossiersIntilak[j].Ville__c}' }, function(results, status)

But it's not working because of the variable "j" in {!getGetMyDossiersIntilak[j].Ville__c} . If I put an integer number instead as "0" it will work but I want to make it work with a variable.

Some help please :)

</body>

After a lot of persistence I finally was able to get repeating header and footers when rendering a Visualforce page as a PDF. The key to this is the page2PDF support of CSS3. 

Here is the css I came up with:

<style type="text/css">

@page {

@top-center {

content: element(header);

}

}

div.header {

padding: 10px;

position: running(header);

}

</style>

In the visualforce page I have the header setup as a div with the class name "header" the position running command pulls the content in my div and repeats it at the top of every page. The key for some reason is to put your header and footer divs at the top before you put your content on the page.

Here is my page

<apex:page renderAs="pdf">

<head>

<style type="text/css" media="print">

@page {

@top-center {

content: element(header);

}

@bottom-left {

content: element(footer);

}

}

div.header {

padding: 10px;

position: running(header);

}

div.footer {

display: block;

padding: 5px;

position: running(footer);

}

.pagenumber:before {

content: counter(page);

}

.pagecount:before {

content: counter(pages);

}

</style>

</head>

<div class="header">

<div>My Header Text</div>

</div>

<div class="footer">

<div>Page <span class="pagenumber"/> of <span class="pagecount"/></div>

</div>

<div class="content">

<p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum nec nulla turpis. Suspendisse eget risus sit amet lectus ornare varius. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Aenean nec urna purus, adipiscing accumsan massa. Nullam in justo nulla, sed placerat mauris. In ut nunc eget libero posuere luctus. Donec vulputate sollicitudin ultrices. Nulla facilisi. Mauris in sapien arcu. Phasellus sit amet quam non mi ornare tincidunt ac quis lectus.</p>

</div>

</apex:page>

I cut the content text short for the purpose of this post. I am sure it will just take some more playing around.

Hope this helps someone avoid some late nights like I spent trying to figure this out. :smileyhappy:

Message Edited by JohnDS on 03-10-2010 07:34 PM