• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello all you workflow exprts. I'm certain this COULD be done with Apex, but that's not what I'm trying to find out.

Upon new Account creation, I need some workflow actions to fire immediately - that part is done. THEN, I need follow up actions to fire every year on the anniversary of the creation date, forever into the future, based off that same initial WF rule. This seems like a simple request, but I've worked through the logic and I'm not sure it can be done with just workflows.

I'm pretty sure this can only be done with Apex, but I'd like to hear it from an expert. Thanks!

Gabe

Hello all you workflow exprts. I'm certain this COULD be done with Apex, but that's not what I'm trying to find out.

Upon new Account creation, I need some workflow actions to fire immediately - that part is done. THEN, I need follow up actions to fire every year on the anniversary of the creation date, forever into the future, based off that same initial WF rule. This seems like a simple request, but I've worked through the logic and I'm not sure it can be done with just workflows.

I'm pretty sure this can only be done with Apex, but I'd like to hear it from an expert. Thanks!

Gabe