• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have been looking for a good and affordable way to drive Quickbooks Invoice generation from our Salesforce instance.  Searching the Appexchange, I've found lots of choices, but I haven't found a good fit yet.  My company uses Salesforce very differently than most.  We don't use Opportunities, and it seems all the available options out there are all about syncing Accounts to Customers, and Opportunities to Invoices.  Our instance is very different, and all of our invoicing would be driven off of a handful of custom objects with very specific logic behind when to trigger billing.  It can get pretty convoluted.  I'm not sure if I just need someone who can develop a custom app for us.  I've been working with DBSync for over a month, and they have been HORRIBLE with communicating to us, and I'm ready to drop them and try to find another way.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?  If there are any specific questions I can answer, please let me know.

Thank you very much.

-george

I have been looking for a good and affordable way to drive Quickbooks Invoice generation from our Salesforce instance.  Searching the Appexchange, I've found lots of choices, but I haven't found a good fit yet.  My company uses Salesforce very differently than most.  We don't use Opportunities, and it seems all the available options out there are all about syncing Accounts to Customers, and Opportunities to Invoices.  Our instance is very different, and all of our invoicing would be driven off of a handful of custom objects with very specific logic behind when to trigger billing.  It can get pretty convoluted.  I'm not sure if I just need someone who can develop a custom app for us.  I've been working with DBSync for over a month, and they have been HORRIBLE with communicating to us, and I'm ready to drop them and try to find another way.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?  If there are any specific questions I can answer, please let me know.

Thank you very much.

-george