• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi, 

I would like to have my SF org talking to peripheral systems over RabbitMQ using force.com APEX. 

Does anybody have experience or some pointers how to get started? Is it possible at all without (writing) middleware?

Thx

Hi, 
When creating a simple class (or trigger) CheckEmail using the EmailMessage object with the method

public class CheckEmail {
   public static void HandleEmailMessages(List<EmailMessage> emailMessageList){

}
}

this class works fine functionally, however can not be moved using the Migration tool or Change sets to my next sandbox.

The error received is:

CheckEmail
Apex Class

Entity is not org-accessible

Does anybody have any clue why this class does not transport?

Thx
Guy

Hi,

Has anyone done integration of Salesforce with any other Application using MQ as Middleware. I could not find any documentation on this. Please provide some pointers.

Thanks,

Sushil

Hi, 
When creating a simple class (or trigger) CheckEmail using the EmailMessage object with the method

public class CheckEmail {
   public static void HandleEmailMessages(List<EmailMessage> emailMessageList){

}
}

this class works fine functionally, however can not be moved using the Migration tool or Change sets to my next sandbox.

The error received is:

CheckEmail
Apex Class

Entity is not org-accessible

Does anybody have any clue why this class does not transport?

Thx
Guy

Hello,

I need help with the following.

I have data within multiple custom objects, however, I need to be able to export the data/ or custom object into an xml file with a button..

The xml file should be downloadable.

How would I go about to start this and where can I find the information to get the foundation?

Regards,

davidjbb

When deploying custom objects to a new installation through the Eclipse IDE the following message was received:

"Cannot specify a gender for a gender neutral language"

I found the following Contribution in the discussion board

Regular Contributor
Bill Eidson

Re: Cannot specify a gender for a gender neutral language[ New ]
 The gender field is in the XML file for languages with gender -- that must be the case for the source organization's language, but not the target.
In the same discussion it was written:
          " After changing the language on the preferences I was still getting the errors since the gender info wasn´t erased form the XML definition... I got crazy until I founf that... and then everything worked perfect.

How I can erase the gender info from the XML definition?
Thanks

I am trying to refresh a sub page within the Service Cloud Console.

I have learned how to make Javascript calls properly to these functions to get my current tab's ID and the primary tab's ID.   My call-back functions work fine.  

sforce.console.getEnclosingTabId(refreshtab2);

sforce.console.getEnclosingPrimaryTabId(refreshtab);

I can also get calls to close a tab and refresh a primary tab to work fine.

sforce.console.refreshPrimaryTabById(tabId, true);

sforce.console.closeTab(tabId);

The problem I have is I want to refresh a different sub tab, but I do not know the name of it.   Here is the call I am trying to make.

sforce.console.refreshSubtabByNameAndPrimaryTabId('NAME OF OTHER SUB TAB', tabID, false);

I know the tabID is correct because I know my call to getEnclosingPrimaryTabId is working properly.

The documentation says to use the Name parameter that was used with the openSubtab call. 

The problem is that I did not open the Sub-tab with a call.  It was opened by the Service Console itself as soon as the object is clicked on within the normal functionality of the Service Console.

I am trying to refresh the Account page when I know that a related list of a custom object has been changed.

The flow is this....

1) The user opens the Service Cloud Console

2) The user selects and opens an Account.   This creates a new Primary tab and  one Sub-Tab

3) The user clicks on a custom button on the Account that opens a new Visual Force window in a new Sub-Tab.  There are now two sub-tabs.

4) The user takes an action on this new sub-tab that will change the data on the first Account sub-tab.   

I want to be able to  refresh the Account sub-tab since its data has changed.    It seems like some actions will automatically force a refresh on the Account tab like using hte standard buttons to create a new child object, but I am using a custom Visualforce page.

It seems to me that if the Service Console is opening the sub tabs that it is assigning an arbitrary name like scc-st-9.  

The last number seems to increment with each sub tab that is opened.   The primary tab's name seems to have the format scc-pt-0.

I want the name of the sub-tab that is the Account.    I would know the Account id so I could use that if needed.

Any ideas?  

Thanks!

Terry Luschen

I am trying this code to assign multiple approvers to an existing approval process

Approval.ProcessSubmitRequest req1 = new Approval.ProcessSubmitRequest();req1.

setComments('Submitting request for approval.');

req1.setObjectId(theId);

req1.setNextApproverIds(new Id[] {'00590000000OYw5', '00590000000OYw5'});

Approval.ProcessResult result = Approval.process(req1);

but its giving exception that the required field missing at line

Approval.ProcessResult result = Approval.process(req1);

Please help me out. How to assign multiple User ids as approvers to the approval process but only through apex code

Thanks

Hello,

We're new to Salesforce Knowledge and are looking to switch from our solutions-based FAQs to a Public Knowledge Base using the "Sample Public Knowledge Base for Salesforce Knowledge" found here:

http://appexchange.salesforce.com/reviews?listingId=a0N30000001gFH9EAM

After installation, I'm receiving this error on our help site (alpha testing).

Error: The PKB Site Setup is not configured correctly. Please verify that the category group name is correct and that the group is active.

Could someone please help explain what this means?

Thank you kindly,

David
Voices.com

I have a Web Service that is expecting it as a part of SOAP header. How do I send it?

<soapenv:Header>

<wsse:Security

xmlns:wsse="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-

secext-1.0.xsd">

<wsse:UsernameToken>

<wsse:Username>username</wsse:Username>

<wsse:Password>password</wsse:Password>

</wsse:UsernameToken>

</wsse:Security>

</soapenv:Header>
<soapenv:Body>
<actual callout method here>
</soapenv:Body>

The only documentation I see is for inputHttpHeaders_x which can send http header and can send username password as part of 'Authorization' Header.

Message Edited by GoForceGo on 07-14-2009 05:03 PM
Message Edited by GoForceGo on 07-14-2009 05:03 PM
Message Edited by GoForceGo on 07-14-2009 05:05 PM