Much appreciated to those who stop by and take a look. I am relatively new to the world of Apex coding and trying to execute what I think is an easy Apex Trigger to update the value of a field in a custom object . Below I will list the details..
Authorizations.Payer_Authorizations_Date__c (This value once populated needs to be transfered into another custom object called Progress_Notes__c) the field is named Authorized_From__c (which is where I want my data updated when the other object field is populated with a date.
Again its hard to be a newbie sometimes but eh thats life trying to hit the ground running.
If you are looking for a Salesforce Admin or Analyst who is Domestic, and willing to travel/relocate please respond to the email address provided below for a current copy of my resume. My history and experience with Salesforce originated in Business Development working for a small SFDC partner within the Boston area.
Aaron J. Blair
We are a team of salesforce.com consultants looking for a full time Salesforce Administrator/Consultant who can work virtually with our clients from their home office. This person must have the ability to get on a call with a client and develop a quick understanding of client business issues. You will need to be able to evaluate a business issue faced by the customer and determine how best to employ salesforce.com to solve it.
Core skills would include:
- All normal salesforce.com administration tasks and an understanding of all major functional areas of Salesforce.com
- Including (but not limited to) reports and dashboards.
- Data imports (using data loader or other tools).
- General problem solving skills in Salesforce.com
- Have a very good feel for where visualforce can be used to solve business problems - for example, where a trigger might be used due to workflow limitations, or where a visualforce page might be used in place of the standard user interface to make a complex business task easier for a user.
- Ability to design the data model to support given business requirements and architect the various associated systems.
- You should be able to efficiently, effectively, and clearly coordinate and manage work with our development team while managing the client relationship from start to finish. This would include some evening hours to work with our overseas developers to explain & manage project requirements.
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
You do not need to be a developer – other individuals in our company will do the actual development.