This is your opportunity to join Trulia, the innovative leader in the online real estate industry. We are a successful company and expanding rapidly. This is a great opportunity to join a team of fun passionate people with a vision to help millions of users make smarter decisions about real estate whether they are renting, buying or already own a home.
Trulia has experienced tremendous growth and uses Salesforce.com as a core business platform. As a Jr. Salesforce.com Administrator, you will be responsible for configuring Salesforce.com and partnering with the Inside Sales management team to improve operational efficiency, achieve substantial revenue growth, and deliver an amazing customer experience. You should have a strong understanding of cloud based business applications, extensive experience with data management and reporting, and strong analytical skills with immense attention to detail.
- Salesforce.com administration/configuration and reporting analytics for our Sales organization
- Create reports and dashboards to provide Inside Sales and KPIs for senior management; fulfill miscellaneous reporting requests
- Identify opportunities to optimize business processes within the Inside Sales teams
- Troubleshoot and resolve Salesforce.com and other business applications’ usage and problems
- Ad hoc reporting and data management as needed
- 1-2 years Sales Operations/Support experience with some experience (at least 1 year) with Salesforce.com
- Ability to multi-task, and handle urgent interruptions with high level of professionalism
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong time management
- Fluency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word; Knowledge of SQL preferred
- BS Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology and/or related field
- Strong understanding of the internet and all things technology
Apply online at: