• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Looking for resources related to best practices, implementation considerations for using Chatter with Microsoft LYNC.

Hello All - Hope someone can help with the issue I am facing. A few users in my org have recently got Win 7 IE 8 update. After that, when they go to login.salesforce.com and enter credentials, SFDC does not allow the access. But when they open a new IE tab or window and then try to login again, it works. It is happening to many people, but not all. We tried deleting cookies, passwords etc, but that did not help. Has any one had similar problems? If so, how was it fixed? Thanks in advance for your help. Regards, Girish
Hello All - Hope someone can help with the issue I am facing. A few users in my org have recently got Win 7 IE 8 update. After that, when they go to login.salesforce.com and enter credentials, SFDC does not allow the access. But when they open a new IE tab or window and then try to login again, it works. It is happening to many people, but not all. We tried deleting cookies, passwords etc, but that did not help. Has any one had similar problems? If so, how was it fixed? Thanks in advance for your help. Regards, Girish