• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi everyone,

Is there an API for the standard objects? I looked through the Salesforce Mobile SDK and I can't seem to find them.

(By API I mean Java classes/objects that encapsulate the Salesforce standard objects.)

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Zarah. 

Hi,

Is there a way to get the login URL used by the user through the Salesforce Mobile SDK for Android?

I am creating an app that allows a user to login using a custom URL, and I want to eventually be able to know if the user used this custom URL to login. Hope somebody can help me.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Zarah.

Hi,

I'm just starting out on Salesforce integration for mobile apps. Just want to ask: Is it possible to add a custom URL from code and connect to that automatically?

Thanks,
Zarah.

Hi,

I am currently working with the REST API for Chatter, and while debugging I mistakenly called the DELETE method twice for a particular post.

When I retrieved the post again, the number of likes is now negative (initial value was 1). Is this to be expected? The reply I got for the feed item contains the following object for likes:

"likes":{
"total":-1,
"previousPageUrl":null,
"currentPageUrl":"/services/data/v24.0/chatter/feed-items/0D590000008aruhCAA/likes",
"nextPageUrl":null,
"likes":[
]
}

As you can see, the likes array is empty, meaning no one likes the item. But the total value is -1. Is this really supposed to happen?

(Sorry for the noobish question, just starting out on Chatter. Also, sorry I am not sure on which board this should go.)

Thanks,

Zarah.

Hi everyone,

Is there an API for the standard objects? I looked through the Salesforce Mobile SDK and I can't seem to find them.

(By API I mean Java classes/objects that encapsulate the Salesforce standard objects.)

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Zarah. 

Hi,

Is there a way to get the login URL used by the user through the Salesforce Mobile SDK for Android?

I am creating an app that allows a user to login using a custom URL, and I want to eventually be able to know if the user used this custom URL to login. Hope somebody can help me.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Zarah.

Hi,

I am currently working with the REST API for Chatter, and while debugging I mistakenly called the DELETE method twice for a particular post.

When I retrieved the post again, the number of likes is now negative (initial value was 1). Is this to be expected? The reply I got for the feed item contains the following object for likes:

"likes":{
"total":-1,
"previousPageUrl":null,
"currentPageUrl":"/services/data/v24.0/chatter/feed-items/0D590000008aruhCAA/likes",
"nextPageUrl":null,
"likes":[
]
}

As you can see, the likes array is empty, meaning no one likes the item. But the total value is -1. Is this really supposed to happen?

(Sorry for the noobish question, just starting out on Chatter. Also, sorry I am not sure on which board this should go.)

Thanks,

Zarah.