• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

The 'Printable View' is great, but I am wondering if there is a way to replace the salesfore.com logo with my company logo? 

Thanks in advance for your help!

I am creating a visualforce page that needs to display a block section with 4 equal width columns.  The issue I have is figuring out how to define each of the columns so they are the same width (the last two columns are much smaller compared to the first three).

Here is my code:

<apex:page standardController="Product_Brief__c">

<apex:pageBlock >
        <apex:pageBlockSection columns="4">
            <apex:pageblocksectionItem ><b><center> Type 1 </center></b></apex:pageblocksectionItem>
            <apex:pageblocksectionItem ><b><center> Type 2 </center></b></apex:pageblocksectionItem>
            <apex:pageblocksectionItem ><b><center> Type 3 </center></b></apex:pageblocksectionItem>
            <apex:pageblocksectionItem ><b><center> Type 4 </center></b></apex:pageblocksectionItem>

<apex:pageblocksectionItem > <apex:image url="/resource/Mix" width="100" height="100"/> </apex:pageblocksectionItem>
            <apex:pageblocksectionItem > <apex:image url="/resource/SUB1" width="100" height="100"/> </apex:pageblocksectionItem>
            <apex:pageblocksectionItem > <apex:image url="/resource/TL1" width="100" height="100"/> </apex:pageblocksectionItem>
            <apex:pageblocksectionItem > <apex:image url="/resource/SUM1" width="100" height="100"/> </apex:pageblocksectionItem>

<apex:pageBlockSectionItem ><b> 1 - 20L Labtainer</b>    BPC's are placed in 2 plastic liners and packaged into (Company Name) branded carboard totes boxes </apex:pageBlockSectionItem>
            <apex:pageBlockSectionItem ><b> 1 - 20L Labtainer</b>    BPC's are placed in 2 plastic liners and packaged into (Company Name) branded carboard totes boxes</apex:pageBlockSectionItem>
            <apex:pageBlockSectionItem ><b> 1 - 20L Labtainer</b>    BPC's are placed in 2 plastic liners and packaged into (Company Name) branded carboard totes boxes</apex:pageBlockSectionItem>

<apex:pageBlockSectionItem ></apex:pageBlockSectionItem>

</apex:pageBlockSection>

</apex:pageBlock> 

</apex:page>

Thanks in advance! :-)

The question I am trying to figure out is if there is a way to show custom read-only fields (such as a formula) when editing an opportunity.  We have a custom 'Adjusted Probability' field that calculates a new opportunity probably percentage based on other field inputs.  I want to get it to show up when our sales reps are in 'edit' mode (not just when it is saved).  Is there any way to do this?

I created a new custom object, that links to our companies opportunities.  The purpose of this custom object is to input information about our various products then save them so our pricing department can give a cost estimate.  The way this should work is a sales rep clicks on an opportunity, scrolls down, then clicks on 'New Product Brief.'

The new product brief brings up a page with standard and custom input fields, then when he saves it a trigger goes off to alert our pricing department.  All of this I can do just fine, the question I have is how to make some of the input fields into a dynamic page.  There are 4 major product lines, and this page only needs to show product questions relevant to the product line for that opportunity (ex. sales rep fills in company information then selects 'product line 1' from a drop down menu, then questions relevant to this product line are rendered on the page).

I have looked into several options, but have not been able to get them to work properly.  These are the options I have looked at: 1) using Apex to create a dynamic visualforce page to add (this issue I have with this is when adding a visual force page into a custom object page layout, the page inset is a static height), 2) using Force.com IDE to make the XML code dynamic (haven't found good resources for doing this), or 3) Creating a flow with the respective questions, then adding this to the custom object page layout (this issue here is I haven't been able to keep the page on the summary information when the questions have been filled out)

Any suggestions on creating a dynamic page within the page layout of a custom object would be extremely helpful!  Thanks in advance!

I have just set up the Force.com IDE through eclipse, and have a question about getting custom objects.  I have created a sandbox instance that has custom objects that were created through salesforce.com in a browser, but when looking at this instance in the Force.com IDE it does not show any of my custom objects.  Any help/suggestions here would be great!

Cameron

I am creating a visualforce page that needs to display a block section with 4 equal width columns.  The issue I have is figuring out how to define each of the columns so they are the same width (the last two columns are much smaller compared to the first three).

Here is my code:

<apex:page standardController="Product_Brief__c">

<apex:pageBlock >
        <apex:pageBlockSection columns="4">
            <apex:pageblocksectionItem ><b><center> Type 1 </center></b></apex:pageblocksectionItem>
            <apex:pageblocksectionItem ><b><center> Type 2 </center></b></apex:pageblocksectionItem>
            <apex:pageblocksectionItem ><b><center> Type 3 </center></b></apex:pageblocksectionItem>
            <apex:pageblocksectionItem ><b><center> Type 4 </center></b></apex:pageblocksectionItem>

<apex:pageblocksectionItem > <apex:image url="/resource/Mix" width="100" height="100"/> </apex:pageblocksectionItem>
            <apex:pageblocksectionItem > <apex:image url="/resource/SUB1" width="100" height="100"/> </apex:pageblocksectionItem>
            <apex:pageblocksectionItem > <apex:image url="/resource/TL1" width="100" height="100"/> </apex:pageblocksectionItem>
            <apex:pageblocksectionItem > <apex:image url="/resource/SUM1" width="100" height="100"/> </apex:pageblocksectionItem>

<apex:pageBlockSectionItem ><b> 1 - 20L Labtainer</b>    BPC's are placed in 2 plastic liners and packaged into (Company Name) branded carboard totes boxes </apex:pageBlockSectionItem>

</apex:pageBlockSection>

</apex:pageBlock> 

</apex:page>

Thanks in advance! :-)