• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have a requirement capture response for the questions under section.

Number of questions to be displayed depends on the records stored in an object.

Possible answer should be picklist.

I have a map<sectionname,List<QuestionandItsResponseInnerclass>mapOfQuestionandSection

In QuestionandItsResponseInnerclass innerclass, List<selectOption> , Response as(selected value) and Questions are there

In visualforce page:

<apex:repeat value="{!setOfSections}" var="section">

<apex:pageblocksection title="section'>

<apex:variable value="{!mapOfQuestionandSection[section]}" var="questions"/>

<apex:repeat value="{!questions}" var="question">

<apex:selectList value="{!question.response}" multiselect="true" size="1">

<apex:selectOption value="{!question.listOfAnswer}"/>

</apex:selectList>

----continued at the last have to button to submit and rerender the form

<apex:commandbutton value="refresh' action="{manipulate}" rerender="form"/>

\

in controller

Innerclass :

public class QuestionandItsResponseInnerclass{

public List<selectOption> listOfAnswer{get;set;}

public String response{get;set;}

}

Formed map<SectionName,List<QuestionandItsResponseInnerclass>> inside constructor.

Its loading fine, when i click the button and rerender the form, its showing, Value is not valid.

Could you suggest the solution, to solve this.

Thanks

</apex:repeat>

</apex:pageblocksection>

</apex:repeat>

Have trigger to check duplicate with certain parameters

Query is:

(Select id from x__c where (((a__c = request.a__c) and (b__c =request.b__c) and (c__c = request.c__c) and (lastmodifieddate>=system.today) limit 1);

X__c is the object having 1,75,000 records. For satisfying this condition, its having only 5 records,

The same query, ran in the developer console,controller its running successfully.

When i run this query in the trigger, its throwing error.

Could any one help on this? Please..:(

How to redirect URL to local file path location in visualforce page.

for example":C:\Admin" is the path location.

I am storing url links in a field, in custom object and i have to redirect to the particular location.

Have trigger to check duplicate with certain parameters

Query is:

(Select id from x__c where (((a__c = request.a__c) and (b__c =request.b__c) and (c__c = request.c__c) and (lastmodifieddate>=system.today) limit 1);

X__c is the object having 1,75,000 records. For satisfying this condition, its having only 5 records,

The same query, ran in the developer console,controller its running successfully.

When i run this query in the trigger, its throwing error.

Could any one help on this? Please..:(

Could you please help me to write below trigger............

Trigger: A trigger was written that executes at new lead creation. That trigger first checks to see if the new lead is owned by the Round Robin Leads queue. If it isn't, the trigger leaves it alone, if it is, the trigger then evaluates the Queue Member records and finds all of them that are ready to receive leads (as indicated by the Receive Leads checkbox being checked). It sorts those and identifies the user that has least recently been assigned a lead and then proceeds to change the ownership of the lead to that member.

All,

I created a an object to hold history of a status change indefinitely (SDFC states it only holds history for 18 months). 

There there is a complaint__c object that was created before previously.  I created a new object call Complaint_Status_Record__c to record status changes.  I also created a trigger a trigger to create a new record when the Complaint's Status is changed.   But the 1st status update does not record.....all time.

Scenario 1.

1.) Create a Complaint Record.  NO CSR (Complaint Status Record) is created.  OK created not updated....Status is 'New' by default

2.) Edit Complaint Record, change status 'CS Investigated'. No CSR is created.  BAD. It should create a record.

3.) Edit again, change status to anything else. A CSR is created.  Good

*At this point I can change a status to new, are record is created, and then change it from new to anything else and it still works.  its only the first update.

Senario 2.

1.) Create a Complaint Record BUT I don't take the default I choose 'CS Investigated'. No CSR Record OK.

2.) Edit Compalaint Record, change status to anything else.  Good...It works.

Senario 3.

One time in Production, and Existing New Complaint Record was changed and it created a CSR record. I'm not sure why this worked and if it was existing before I deployed the CSR changes.

OK I tried to paste the trigger, but the formating off.  Does anyone have an idea before paste and format the trigger?

Geoff

Hi

I created one  vf page and there are some fields on it along with dat fields i have firstname,lastname,email fields and

i need to insert with these fields in to contact  object and remaining fields to custom object.

How can i do dat can any one suggest me. 

Hi All,

Parent: object  :  Availability__C

child Record:  selected_Off__c(avialability__C field)  

Now i want trigger code for update  parent record field   while deleteing  child record  .Any one can Help

Thanks Nageswar