• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,
I want to use .load() Jquery method into my visualforce page. it will load page when i click on link that was created through a href tag.
i don't want to use <paex:include> tag to load my VF page into target div. Because i have to includ four diffrent page. so if i use include tag then it will rendered all four page at first time. But i want like once click on link then only the page will load from server.
Any suggestion ???

Thanks
Sandeep dobariya 

<div class="demo">
 <div id="tabs">
    <ul>
      <li><a href="/apex/AccountDetailSimple?id=001A000000iTVx9">Account</a></li>
      <li><a href="/apex/EnhancedTransactionListView?id=001A000000iTVx9">Transaction</a></li>
      <li><a href="/apex/EnhancedDisputeListView?id=001A000000iTVx9" >Dispute</a></li>
      <li><a href="/apex/NotesView?id=001A000000iTVx9" >Notes</a></li>
    </ul>
  </div>
</div>

Here i am loading Visualforce page from href using Jquery Tab. now when i click on that Tab page is loading Good but all links are disable for few seconds. it takes a time to full load a page. here i m providing my code. So please suggest me how can i load that page fast ??? and one more thing i would like to ask is i want to put loading image still page is loading and when total page is loaded then after loading image should be disable.

I'm running the Outlook 2010 preview on a box, and at the moment it does not appear that the Outlook Connector for salesforce will run in it (most other Outlook plugins for 2007 that I've tried with Outlook 2010 do work fine). 

I'm just curious if anyone else can confirm the same experience.  Are there ever beta's of new versions of the connector, or do we need to wait for release that has official support for Outlook 2010?