• 10 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Would love any help in writing how to include 2 parameters in the future annotation. For example, say I would what to allow a callout, and set higher limits, i would suppose I should be writing,
@future(callout = true, limits='2xHeap') 
but this does not work !. Any help is appreciated
  • July 04, 2018
Is there a way to implement an interface on another interface, like say my custom interface that implements both the Database.batchable and Schedulable?
  • April 06, 2018

Hi All,

I am launching a VF page, from a button, in a detail page. I have opened this in a tab in a browser (chrome for instance.)

Is there a way to redirect my page to a specific tab in the browser , when a user clicks on the cancel button? or to the same browser for that matter?

I have tried a pageReference to /{!id}, but it just opens the record in the current window, and without the browser's menus etc all.

PS: I did search the community..but considering the volume.. needless to say..I lost track couple of times..

hence would appreciate any response on this. 

Thank you

• July 02, 2012

Hi All,

I have seen this method used a couple of times, but no standard doc exists to explain it. Searched for it in the controller methods in standard salesforce documentation, but nothing.

Can anyone please shed an idea of what the controller method, getSubject does and how it works.

Thank you 

• June 29, 2012
Is there a way to implement an interface on another interface, like say my custom interface that implements both the Database.batchable and Schedulable?
  • April 06, 2018

Hi All,

I am launching a VF page, from a button, in a detail page. I have opened this in a tab in a browser (chrome for instance.)

Is there a way to redirect my page to a specific tab in the browser , when a user clicks on the cancel button? or to the same browser for that matter?

I have tried a pageReference to /{!id}, but it just opens the record in the current window, and without the browser's menus etc all.

PS: I did search the community..but considering the volume.. needless to say..I lost track couple of times..

hence would appreciate any response on this. 

Thank you

• July 02, 2012

Hi All,

I have seen this method used a couple of times, but no standard doc exists to explain it. Searched for it in the controller methods in standard salesforce documentation, but nothing.

Can anyone please shed an idea of what the controller method, getSubject does and how it works.

Thank you 

• June 29, 2012