• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I see this stated here https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/en/business_process_automation/process_whichtool-
There are only two things that you can do with workflow that you can’t do with processes.
Configure actions to be executed at different times.
Hasn't this changed with Winter 16 ? You’re no longer limited to just one schedule when you configure time-dependent actions in the Process Builder.
  • June 08, 2016
I would like to have post chat redirect to a url. Needed a VF page to pass parameters and redirect to survey url with js. However when the chat status is unanswered would like to close the window - window.close() does not work. Any suggestions on how to close the chat window inside the VF page?
  • March 12, 2014

I want to be able to search all content of apex pages from within a apex class - basically looking for string. I was told there is an object which contains the pages but cannot find it. Can anyone help ?

• December 20, 2012
I would like to have post chat redirect to a url. Needed a VF page to pass parameters and redirect to survey url with js. However when the chat status is unanswered would like to close the window - window.close() does not work. Any suggestions on how to close the chat window inside the VF page?
  • March 12, 2014

I want to be able to search all content of apex pages from within a apex class - basically looking for string. I was told there is an object which contains the pages but cannot find it. Can anyone help ?

• December 20, 2012