• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Can we @ a user on create of task? If so ,please let me know .

Thanks!

Hi Everyone, I have a custom field "Section__c" on "User" object and "Issue" custom object.I need a trigger to fire on creation of Issue record. When a user creates a new "Issue" record assign the value of Issue_Section__c to equal the logged in user's division (user. Section__c). How to query the logged in user ??? Thanks!!!!! Regards, Prasanna
Hi, I have created a VF page "AddMultipleOppy" which adds Multiple opportunities related to a custom Object "Project__c".I want this Vf page to be displayed as list button in related list of opportunities on "Project__c" object So,I have created the custom list button on "Project__c " object and tried to add this button on related list properties of "Opportunity" object in page layout but I could find this button. Am I missing out on anything?? Thanks Regards, Prasanna
Hi Everyone,
 I have a custom field in "Account" Object(Remaining Meetings). 
I need a trigger to roll up on Activities related to the Account object. 
All the openactivities(Count) of type "Meeting" should be counted and displayed "remaining Meetings" field.
 I have written a trigger on Tasks to count the no of open activities when a task is created and assigning the count value to the field in Account but the value is not updated.
 Can anyone help me with this??
 trigger UpdateAccount on Task (before insert) 
for(Task t : Trigger.new)
 {
 Account acc =[SELECT id,Annual_On_Site_Meetings__c,Actual_Meetings_Year_to_Date__c,(SELECT Status,WhatId from OpenActivities Where ActivityType Like 'Meeting') FROM Account where id=:t.WhatId];
 integer count = 0;
 for(OpenActivity oa:acc.OpenActivities)
 {
 count++;
 } 
System.Debug('-------Count'+count); 
acc.Annual_On_Site_Meetings__c=count; 
}
}
Hi Everyone!! I need a trigger on a Chatter post on the Account object that does the following: • If the hashtag “#request” is used in the post, the trigger creates a record in the Request__c custom object. • The Account ID is populated in Account__c • The Type__c field is “Other” It would be helpful if someone help me out in writing trigger on chatter post on "Account" object. Regards, Sindhu
Hi Everyone!! I need a trigger on a Chatter post on the Account object that does the following: • If the hashtag “#request” is used in the post, the trigger creates a record in the Request__c custom object. • The Account ID is populated in Account__c • The Type__c field is “Other” It would be helpful if someone help me out in writing trigger on chatter post on "Account" object?? Regards, Sindhu
Hi, I have written a trigger and is perfectly fine.I want this trigger to be executed when clicked on a custom button in Case object. Can anyone help me out with this??
Hi Everyone, I have a "Case" object in which there is a picklist field "Model" with values "CFM-2,CFM-3,CFM-5 and CFM-7" I have a custom object named "Support Agreement" (lookup with Case) which contains the various checkbox fields "CFM-2 ,CFM-3,CFM-5,CFM-7" How to compare the value in the picklist(Model) to be matched with the checked value of different checkbox fields available in "Support Agreement" Is there any way out to do this?? Eg: The value in picklist should be compared with checked value in "support agreement" and if both are same,other field should be updated Is there any way to find which field is checked in "support Agreement"(out of CFM-2 ,CFM-3,CFM-5,CFM-7 fields) so that this checked field name can be compared with the value in picklist field?? Regards, Sindhu
Hi, I have created a VF page "AddMultipleOppy" which adds Multiple opportunities related to a custom Object "Project__c".I want this Vf page to be displayed as list button in related list of opportunities on "Project__c" object So,I have created the custom list button on "Project__c " object and tried to add this button on related list properties of "Opportunity" object in page layout but I could find this button. Am I missing out on anything?? Thanks Regards, Prasanna
Hi Everyone,
 I have a custom field in "Account" Object(Remaining Meetings). 
I need a trigger to roll up on Activities related to the Account object. 
All the openactivities(Count) of type "Meeting" should be counted and displayed "remaining Meetings" field.
 I have written a trigger on Tasks to count the no of open activities when a task is created and assigning the count value to the field in Account but the value is not updated.
 Can anyone help me with this??
 trigger UpdateAccount on Task (before insert) 
for(Task t : Trigger.new)
 {
 Account acc =[SELECT id,Annual_On_Site_Meetings__c,Actual_Meetings_Year_to_Date__c,(SELECT Status,WhatId from OpenActivities Where ActivityType Like 'Meeting') FROM Account where id=:t.WhatId];
 integer count = 0;
 for(OpenActivity oa:acc.OpenActivities)
 {
 count++;
 } 
System.Debug('-------Count'+count); 
acc.Annual_On_Site_Meetings__c=count; 
}
}
Hi Everyone!! I need a trigger on a Chatter post on the Account object that does the following: • If the hashtag “#request” is used in the post, the trigger creates a record in the Request__c custom object. • The Account ID is populated in Account__c • The Type__c field is “Other” It would be helpful if someone help me out in writing trigger on chatter post on "Account" object. Regards, Sindhu
Hi, I have written a trigger and is perfectly fine.I want this trigger to be executed when clicked on a custom button in Case object. Can anyone help me out with this??