Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am wondering if this is possible?
Thanks 

Hi,

I am trying to create what i believe to be a really simple flow, yet cannot seem to solve the problem. 

I have an object A (Parent) & Obect B (Child) relationship. I would like to use flows to create a new Child record related to the existing A record.

I created a custom button to run the flow and pass Object A's Record Name into the 1st Flow screen.

I then inserted a record lookup to get Object A's ID

Then I inserted a Record Create for Object B, with the Object A ID Variable & Object A Name Variable.

Yet, i keep getting this error:

UPSERT --- UPSERT FAILED ---  ERRORS :  (MALFORMED_ID) Object A: id value of incorrect type: Object A Name ---  for SFDC record with ID : null,

caused by element : Data update.Create Object B

Can anyone please tell me what i'm doing wrong? And if not, would you have some direction on how to simply create a Child record related to a parent record.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Hi,

I started building a flow to Create a Project Record, with multiple Milestone records and related Task records. Everything was going fine, until i added my 15th Record Create Element and starteg getting Apex Governor Limit Warnings:

Operation: /flow/interview.apexp

Caused the following Apex resource warnings:

Number of SOQL queries: 97 out of 100

Is this happening because i'm creating too many records in the flow? 

If so, what are my options? Should I create subflows for each Milestone/Task Record grouping and embed them into a Master flow? Or does this require an Apex Plug-in?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Hi,

I just installed version 1.61 of Milestones PM. I created a new project with milestones & tasks. Whenever I try to change the deadline of a milestone, I get the following error:

Does anyone know how I could fix this?

Thanks!

Error: Invalid Data. 
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Apex trigger Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id a0A6000000DN97PEAT; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id a0A6000000DN97yEAD; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id a0A6000000DN98DEAT; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id a0A6000000DN98IEAT; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Milestone Kickoff must not be earlier than its Predecessor's Deadline.: [Kickoff__c] Class.Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger_Utility.checkSuccessorDependencies: line 103, column 1 Trigger.Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger: line 24, column 1: [] Class.Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger_Utility.checkSuccessorDependencies: line 103, column 1 Trigger.Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger: line 24, column 1: [] Class.Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger_Utility.checkSuccessorDependencies: line 103, column 1 Trigger.Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger: line 24, column 1: []: Class.Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger_Utility.checkSuccessorDependencies: line 103, column 1

Hi,

I Would like to unistall the unmanaged package of Milestones PM Summer 11 and re-install with latest version. Havaing a difficult time uninstalling due to dependencies with apex classes, triggers etc.

Any suggestions?

Hi,

I would like to update a field on my parent record (Campaign), based on a filed  value in a related list/child object (Service Requests). Is this possible?

Hi,

I keep getting the following errors when i try to save any changes to my production org with eclipse:

(No errors in sandbox)

Does anyone know how to fix this?

CampaignMemberFollowUpTest.MyUnitTestwithQuery()Class31 Failure Message: "System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Please ensure you have included either a sell sheet or an STM for this campaign", Failure Stack Trace: "Class.CampaignMemberFollowUpTestData.createTestData: line 31, column 1 Class.CampaignMemberFollowU...
CampaignMemberFollowUpTest.myUnitTest()Class31 Failure Message: "System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Please ensure you have included either a sell sheet or an STM for this campaign", Failure Stack Trace: "Class.CampaignMemberFollowUpTestData.createTestData: line 31, column 1 Class.CampaignMemberFollowU...
CampaignMemberFollowUpTestData.createTestData()Class311Failure Message: "System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Please ensure you have included either a sell sheet or an STM for this campaign", Failure Stack Trace: "Class.CampaignMemberFollowUpTestData.createTestData: line 31, column 1"
Milestone1_GettingStartedController.testGettingStartedProject()Class2331Failure Message: "System.AssertException: Assertion Failed", Failure Stack Trace: "Class.Milestone1_GettingStartedController.testGettingStartedProject: line 233, column 1"
Deploy Error   Average test coverage across all Apex Classes and Triggers is 72%, at least 75% test coverage is required.

Hi,

I just installed the Force.com IDE after watching 'A guide to the force.com IDE for non-developers'...i was anxious to get started after watching the video. It Installed easily and I started with a preliimnary test by copying a field from one object to another in our Sandbox.  I used the 'view in salesforce web' tool to see if my field had copied and it did! I was very excited to start copying fields in our production environement.

For some reason, the fields I copy do not appear on the object when i 'view in salesforce web'. Am i doing sometyhing wrong? Is it enough to just save after copying and pasting the field? Or do i have to save to server? or synch?

Thanks for your help.

Jennifer

Hi,

I am trying to figure out how to make a related list mandatory on a custom object.  In other words my custom object shipping requests must have at least 1 shipping item which is my related list.

All assistance is appreciated.

Thanks Kindly

I am wondering if this is possible?
Thanks 

Hi,

I am trying to create what i believe to be a really simple flow, yet cannot seem to solve the problem. 

I have an object A (Parent) & Obect B (Child) relationship. I would like to use flows to create a new Child record related to the existing A record.

I created a custom button to run the flow and pass Object A's Record Name into the 1st Flow screen.

I then inserted a record lookup to get Object A's ID

Then I inserted a Record Create for Object B, with the Object A ID Variable & Object A Name Variable.

Yet, i keep getting this error:

UPSERT --- UPSERT FAILED ---  ERRORS :  (MALFORMED_ID) Object A: id value of incorrect type: Object A Name ---  for SFDC record with ID : null,

caused by element : Data update.Create Object B

Can anyone please tell me what i'm doing wrong? And if not, would you have some direction on how to simply create a Child record related to a parent record.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Hi,

I started building a flow to Create a Project Record, with multiple Milestone records and related Task records. Everything was going fine, until i added my 15th Record Create Element and starteg getting Apex Governor Limit Warnings:

Operation: /flow/interview.apexp

Caused the following Apex resource warnings:

Number of SOQL queries: 97 out of 100

Is this happening because i'm creating too many records in the flow? 

If so, what are my options? Should I create subflows for each Milestone/Task Record grouping and embed them into a Master flow? Or does this require an Apex Plug-in?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Hi,

I just installed version 1.61 of Milestones PM. I created a new project with milestones & tasks. Whenever I try to change the deadline of a milestone, I get the following error:

Does anyone know how I could fix this?

Thanks!

Error: Invalid Data. 
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Apex trigger Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id a0A6000000DN97PEAT; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id a0A6000000DN97yEAD; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id a0A6000000DN98DEAT; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id a0A6000000DN98IEAT; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Milestone Kickoff must not be earlier than its Predecessor's Deadline.: [Kickoff__c] Class.Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger_Utility.checkSuccessorDependencies: line 103, column 1 Trigger.Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger: line 24, column 1: [] Class.Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger_Utility.checkSuccessorDependencies: line 103, column 1 Trigger.Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger: line 24, column 1: [] Class.Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger_Utility.checkSuccessorDependencies: line 103, column 1 Trigger.Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger: line 24, column 1: []: Class.Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger_Utility.checkSuccessorDependencies: line 103, column 1

Hi,

I just installed the Force.com IDE after watching 'A guide to the force.com IDE for non-developers'...i was anxious to get started after watching the video. It Installed easily and I started with a preliimnary test by copying a field from one object to another in our Sandbox.  I used the 'view in salesforce web' tool to see if my field had copied and it did! I was very excited to start copying fields in our production environement.

For some reason, the fields I copy do not appear on the object when i 'view in salesforce web'. Am i doing sometyhing wrong? Is it enough to just save after copying and pasting the field? Or do i have to save to server? or synch?

Thanks for your help.

Jennifer

Hi,

I am trying to figure out how to make a related list mandatory on a custom object.  In other words my custom object shipping requests must have at least 1 shipping item which is my related list.

All assistance is appreciated.

Thanks Kindly