• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi ALL

I am getting a http post containing json data to my site url .I need to get the json data into my controller so I can parse it.How can I do that

Hi Campaign monitor is posting a http post on subscription of user to the url i have specified into salesforce..The post is coming into the debug log but it is throwing an error unauthorized.Can some one tell me how to process a http post from a external service with a code snippet

Hi All

Can I send more than 10000 emails per day in salesforce using apex.If not is there a way to do it.

Hi All

I have a record in account.I want only particular users to see that record and other users should not see it.

Can i achieve this functionality through apex code or is there any way to achieve it

Hi I have written a email class and when i send a email with a pdf file .I have put a debug log to email and found that binary attachments and text attachments are both null.I dint understand because there is pdf file coming from the email

Can some one suggest me why this is happening.

Hi All

I just logged into salesforce edition but i want to write classes and triggers but i was surprised i cant find classes and triggers under develop.In which edition should i login so i can be able to write classes and triggers.

Hi 

I have 5000 records for one list view named all my contacts i want all the 5000 records in my controller so i can send messages to them but i am getting only 2000 records.How can I get all 5000 records

Hi

I am trying to display more than 2000 records from a list view using standardsetcontroller but i can only display 2000 how to increase the limit

Hi All

I am trying to duplicate custom filter search criteria that we find in create view on sobjects using apex and visualforce page.

Any body done this before if so can you give me the code so i can  have a reference.

Hi All

I am trying to get all the values from a list view.

Actually the max record size of list view is 200 if my view contains 10,000 how do i get all the 10000 records into a list can some one suggest me how to do it

by giving {!selected} i am getting only 200 records but i need all 10000 records from a view or how many they might be.

I want to get all operators equals,not equals into a picklist .Is there a schema method to get these values into picklist or do we have to hard code them into a picklist

Hi All

I am trying to build a custom filter search criteria using apex and visualforce page.I doubt there is a standard logic for this functionality.

Can any one give me an advice whether there is a standard code for this filter criteria

by filter criteria i mean the filter criteria that appears when we create a new view for objects

Hi 

There is a limit of 10 for http callouts in salesforce.But how do i send more than 10 requests at a time 

HI 

I used apex param function to transfer single string values from visualforce page to controller on a button click but what i want is to transfer a list of values from visualforce page to controller how ccould i do that

Hi All

How to get logitude and latitude using ip address .I nedd lat and long because i want city and country is there any apex code for this

Hi All

In my wsdl I have this impl:ArrayOf_xsd_anyType How should i convert this to salesforce

Hi All

I am getting response to these classes in soap format and everything is fine

public pagereference GetAssessmentTypes()
{

String SecurityCode='..............................................';
double ScorecardID=-1;
double DepartmentID=4994;
as3 = new prophecyconnect.ProphecyConnect_cfc();
string assesstypes=as3.GetScorecard(SecurityCode,ScorecardID);
system.debug('...................'+assesstypes);
return null;

}

but getting error for these

public pagereference UnarchiveScorecards()
{
string[] addlist1=new string[]{'1212'};

String SecurityCode='.................................................';

string[] ScorecardIDs=addlist1;
string[] userupdateresponse=new string[]{as3.UnarchiveScorecards(SecurityCode,ScorecardIDs)};
system.debug('...................'+userupdateresponse);
return null;
}

here there is an array to send so i took an array and sent the request for which i am getting html response instead of soap how to resolve the issue

for all the array elements i am getting the same isue and working fine for non array classes

Hi All

I came to know that anytype is not valid in salesforce I had a anytype in my wsdl that i am trying to convert to apex class and changed anytype to string but when i am calling the webcallout its giving an error 

Unexpected element. Parser was expecting element 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/:Envelope' but found 'http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml:html'

What should i convert antype to so that i could overcome this issue

Hi All

I have converted a wsdl to apex code in which all methods are woking but the methods that have array values are giving a html response instead of soap response.

How to declare a error

here scorecard is an double list but i am getting html reponse can some one tell me any mistake in my code

double[] newlist=new double[]{3223};
String SecurityCode='.................................................';
double[] ScorecardIDs=newlist;
string assesstypes=as3.ArchiveScorecards(SecurityCode,ScorecardIDs);
system.debug('...................'+assesstypes);
return null;
}

Hi 

Any one have an idea how to declare a scalar list in salesforce

Hi All

I have a record in account.I want only particular users to see that record and other users should not see it.

Can i achieve this functionality through apex code or is there any way to achieve it

Hi I have written a email class and when i send a email with a pdf file .I have put a debug log to email and found that binary attachments and text attachments are both null.I dint understand because there is pdf file coming from the email

Can some one suggest me why this is happening.

Hi

I am trying to display more than 2000 records from a list view using standardsetcontroller but i can only display 2000 how to increase the limit

Hi All

I am trying to get all the values from a list view.

Actually the max record size of list view is 200 if my view contains 10,000 how do i get all the 10000 records into a list can some one suggest me how to do it

by giving {!selected} i am getting only 200 records but i need all 10000 records from a view or how many they might be.

I want to get all operators equals,not equals into a picklist .Is there a schema method to get these values into picklist or do we have to hard code them into a picklist

Hi All

I am trying to build a custom filter search criteria using apex and visualforce page.I doubt there is a standard logic for this functionality.

Can any one give me an advice whether there is a standard code for this filter criteria

by filter criteria i mean the filter criteria that appears when we create a new view for objects

HI 

I used apex param function to transfer single string values from visualforce page to controller on a button click but what i want is to transfer a list of values from visualforce page to controller how ccould i do that

Hi All

In my wsdl I have this impl:ArrayOf_xsd_anyType How should i convert this to salesforce

Hi All I am getting this error when sending a web callout.I am not able to figure out why this error is coming. Can any one give hint why this error occurs Parser was expecting element 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/:Envelope' but found 'http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml:html'
Hi I have 6 buttons on my visualforce page Now when I click first button it should get higlighted in colour like wise when i click other buttons they should get highlighted how can i do that

Hi I am trying to map some fileds from salesforce to another organisation where i am mapping an sobject to prophecy objecy I am getting this error

common.apex.runtime.impl.SObjectList cannot be cast to common.apex.runtime.impl.ScalarList.

Can some one tell me when this error comes

hi this is the format i am getting response can u parse this format and help me
{
"Success": "true",
"Assessments": [
"AssessmentID": "123456",
"AssessmentName": "Demo Assessment",
"AssessmentType": "Test",
"CostPoints": "1",
"NumberOfQuestions": "35",
"TimeLimit": "2100"
]
}
to retrieve the 6 values only when success is true

hi i write one query for getting the minmum and maxmium date .
what i write its excuting correct and giving the result like this format

Date First Photo Taken: Sun Nov 11 09:18:00 GMT 2012
Date LastPhoto Taken: Thu Nov 15 09:59:00 GMT 2012

but i want the result date should be like this : 16/8/2011

how can i change my result to this format can any one tel me how can we show date in this format.
thanks advance.

List<AggregateResult> shootlst= [select  min(Date_Photo_Taken__c) minm,max(Date_Photo_Taken__c) maxm from ShMgmt__c];
        for(AggregateResult ar:shootlst)
        {
        // query for shooting :Date First Photo Taken

phot=date.valueOf(ar.get('minm'));
        system.debug('vp retail'+phot);
        }
// query for shooting :Date LastPhoto Taken

phottakn=date.valueOf(ar.get('maxm'));      
        system.debug('vp retail'+phottakn);
        }

any one help me.

Hi,

I am trying to make a field required in my VF page but its not working for some reason.

VF code :

<apex:outputLabel value="First Name" for="firstname"/>
<apex:outputPanel styleClass="requiredInput" layout="block" id="pwPanel" >
<apex:outputPanel styleClass="requiredBlock" layout="block"/>
<apex:inputText value="{!FirstName}" id="firstname" required="true"/>
</apex:outputPanel>

What's the matter?

Hi I want to insert a account into salesforce when a customer is created in netsuite for this i need to build a url that would be invoked when a customer is created in netsuite  and insert a account in salesforce.

How can i build the url

please help