• 25 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I want to make sure I understand the time dependent workflows before I activate the rule I put in place.

The goal I am trying to achieve: automatically closing cases based on status, if it has not been modified in 14 days.

I have a workflow created with an evaluation criteria of "When a record is created, or when a record is edited and did not previously meet the rule criteria".  The rule criteria is looking for a particular status.  Then I have a field update within a time dependent workflow action which executes 14 days after the case last modified date.

Does this sound right?  Is this only going to be executed when a record is created or edited, as the evaluation criteria states?  Even if the record isn't edited, I would like this time dependent field update to kick in if the criteria is met.

I want to make sure I understand the time dependent workflows before I activate the rule I put in place.

The goal I am trying to achieve: automatically closing cases based on status, if it has not been modified in 14 days.

I have a workflow created with an evaluation criteria of "When a record is created, or when a record is edited and did not previously meet the rule criteria".  The rule criteria is looking for a particular status.  Then I have a field update within a time dependent workflow action which executes 14 days after the case last modified date.

Does this sound right?  Is this only going to be executed when a record is created or edited, as the evaluation criteria states?  Even if the record isn't edited, I would like this time dependent field update to kick in if the criteria is met.

Hello,

please is there anyone to help me. it s urgent.

so i have 3 objects. A , B , C

B is the parent of C (master détails relation)

C have a lookup on A .

I need to show B in the layoutpage of A.

i want a similar code to begin because  i am new into Apex !!

Millions Thanks

I am trying to take values from multiple fields and populate a value in one field.  The goal is to indicate what data sources are populating the account record. My needs are

if only the "AFC_Dealer_ID__c" if not null then populate AFC in the "New Field"

If only the "AutoCount_Reporting_Period__c" if not null then populate "AutoCount" in the "New Field" but if the AFC_Dealer_ID__c  and the AutoCount_Reporting_Period__c are not null populte "AFC, AutoCount" in the "New Field"

The otehr two fields needed are below, but for ease of understanding, i only included two of the fields above. There could be 4 values in the 'New Field"

ADESA_Customer_Number__c if not null equals ADESA

Openlane_Org_ID__c if not null equals OpenLane