• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have scenario, where I have multiple actions to be performed from Visualforce page. This VF page has list of records for one object. For every record I need certain actions to be performed (as create related Contact, create related Task etc). All these actions can defined as quick action from using this link

https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=creating_object_specific_actions.htm

I want to call/invoke these created action from VF page using JS to use in Salesforce1 and navigate to QuickAction Layout.

Thanks

Hello,

I have a scenario where I am stucked.

I have an org which support two languages (English and Japanese). I have used translation workbench and uploaded translation.

There is a requirement to create a search page for opportunity. A picklist field in opportunity is search parameter to be displayed as multi-select picklist. Using below function I created multi-select picklist from pick list.

//controller code

private static List<SelectOption> getPicklistValue(sObject obj, String fld)
    {
        List<SelectOption> options = new List<SelectOption>();
        Schema.sObjectType objType = obj.getSObjectType();
        Schema.DescribeSObjectResult objDescribe = objType.getDescribe();       
        Map<String, Schema.SObjectField> fieldMap = objDescribe.fields.getMap();
        List<Schema.PicklistEntry> values = fieldMap.get(fld).getDescribe().getPickListValues();
        for (Schema.PicklistEntry a : values)
            options.add(new SelectOption(a.getLabel(), a.getValue()));
        return options;       
    }//End Func getPicklistValue

Challenge that I am facing is: this picklist is always showing English values in multi-select picklist and this is obvious because I am fetching Label from picklist and displaying.

I want for Japanese users it must show Japanese translation of this picklist (already uploaded in Translation workbench). I am in search of some straight forward solution to this one.

Thanks,

Rehan

Hi, I have a scenario where I am stucked. I have two inline VF Pages from some action on the first page I want to display a message on the second page. Anyone, Any help Please! Thanks, Rehan

Hello,

I have a scenario where I am stucked.

I have an org which support two languages (English and Japanese). I have used translation workbench and uploaded translation.

There is a requirement to create a search page for opportunity. A picklist field in opportunity is search parameter to be displayed as multi-select picklist. Using below function I created multi-select picklist from pick list.

//controller code

private static List<SelectOption> getPicklistValue(sObject obj, String fld)
    {
        List<SelectOption> options = new List<SelectOption>();
        Schema.sObjectType objType = obj.getSObjectType();
        Schema.DescribeSObjectResult objDescribe = objType.getDescribe();       
        Map<String, Schema.SObjectField> fieldMap = objDescribe.fields.getMap();
        List<Schema.PicklistEntry> values = fieldMap.get(fld).getDescribe().getPickListValues();
        for (Schema.PicklistEntry a : values)
            options.add(new SelectOption(a.getLabel(), a.getValue()));
        return options;       
    }//End Func getPicklistValue

Challenge that I am facing is: this picklist is always showing English values in multi-select picklist and this is obvious because I am fetching Label from picklist and displaying.

I want for Japanese users it must show Japanese translation of this picklist (already uploaded in Translation workbench). I am in search of some straight forward solution to this one.

Thanks,

Rehan

Hi, I have a scenario where I am stucked. I have two inline VF Pages from some action on the first page I want to display a message on the second page. Anyone, Any help Please! Thanks, Rehan

Hello Everyone,

Actually, am designing reports on visualforce page, not using Standard reports of salesforce. i want to implement button name Export to Excel. am not getting anything to implement the same. If anyone know the coding for export button pls post the code.

Pls help me for the same.

Thanks In Advance

I have a VF page that I'm embedding in a standard page layout. I'd like to pass a parameter into the VF page. The VF page's controller will look at the parameter and the current record, then decide what to display on the embedded page.

I have the VF page and controller written. But how can I get the standard page layout editor to pass a parameter in to the VF page? Is that even possible? If not, do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks!

• May 08, 2010