• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I was wondering if there was to lock users from editing Setup->Develop->custom settings I don't see a option anywhere. This does exactly what we want but if any user is able to change the settings its kind of useless. Thanks in advance

I understand that im running to many querys. Whats the proper way to run querys and not reach the limit? Basically im running 24 querys per user, im doing reports on user data and updateing a object with the calculations. Is there some kind of batch i can send and have it give it back to me. Or do i have to export the results into mysql and run my calcs then send it back? Whats a good way to do something like this with so many querys? Thanks in advance.

I was wondering if there was to lock users from editing Setup->Develop->custom settings I don't see a option anywhere. This does exactly what we want but if any user is able to change the settings its kind of useless. Thanks in advance

I have been researching this for a couple days and don't see a solution yet. I have a php website that i want to use the credencials of salesforce to login the user to the site. So the user would just use the same username and password they use on salesforce to login to this site. Is this possible? I've seen Oauth and Rest but it doesn't really look like i could do this whit those methods. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.