• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We register parents and Campers for summer camp using Web to Lead.  The parents fill in 2 forms on our wordpress site and the Parent and Child each become a Lead.  They then are each converted to contacts and manually attached to a household.  Often there are 2 Campers.

I am wondering if it would be possible - i think it is - to instead create 1 page where Parent Info, and Camper Info can be all together and then each become a contact and already one household. 

This would save an amazing amount of time.

I would like to learn a few things in addition to hire a developer to produce this.

We are a small educational farm in Berkeley, CA.  I have a deadline of January 15 if i was to do this.  

Please contact me at 510-649-1595

Sarah Gill

sarahdgill@gmail.com

Twenty Recruitment are helping a start-up satellite TV company based out of Raleigh, NC, hire a Salesforce Database Administrator.

This is a great opportunity to join a business which has been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Research Triangle Park as well as one of the fastest growing. You will be the lead Salesforce Admin in the position as the firm looks to integrate Salesforce.com with Intacct as well as utilize their Salesforce database more fully.

Along with the Salesforce/Intacct integration, you will also be responsible for:

•    Managing the organization’s database of records, implemented on Salesforce.com
•    Create and maintain custom reports, dashboards, and processes to monitor data quality and integrity
•    Develop training plans, materials, and documents for database users
•    Manage account ownership in CRM

For this role you will need to be degree educated, have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Salesforce Administrator and understand the integration scenarios and design with Intacct or other front/back-end accounting software).

On offer is a salary reflective of experience.

To apply for this unique opportunity, or to recommend someone, please send your resume to alex.lawless@twentyrecruitment.com or call me at +1 646 380 6703.

Hello,

Our company is in need of a Salesforce Consultant. We have a small group of Salesforce users. And needing some assistance in Salesforce.

• Help Create New Workflow Rules. (Must have experience).  
  • Help on an existing Application. (Developing experience).
  • Evaluate and set up best practice.
  • Help automate web leads. (We have a system set up we are looking to automate).
  • Management to be able to track sales team.

Please respond if you are a Salesforce Consultant and can start immediately. 

Thank you,

SC

• November 16, 2012

I'm looking for someone to take over my for my current Salesforce developer. The program is already built out, but I need someone to help with issues that may arise and a Visualforce error that just popped up today...

Hi everyone,

Our company is looking for a SalesForce.com consultant. We have some project to do on SalesForce.com. Please see below the details.

• we have 3 sales guys, one manager
  • we have 3 tech guys and one manager for tech support
  • we have group addition
  • we already imported out customers

We need:

• Management to be able to track sales team
  • Insert accounting in SalesForce
  • Log-in calls
  • In and out calls
  • Set up our sales categories. Data is already imported
  • A place where all the documents are stored
  • A place where everybody can communicate

If you are available to help us immediately please write your location and pricing.

Best,

KDS

• November 09, 2012