• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

HI,

I am new to Salesforce and I would like to integrate salesforce with my website so as to fetch contacts from salesforce and to update the notes and all into salesforce.

I googled to know how it is been done and could understand few things but still unable to find the step by step procedure.

Could you please let e know in details?

My understanding is,

Need to have a link(Salesforce authorization) in our site and on clicking the same the user must be taken to the Salesforce page(Login page if not already authenticated) and then Grant permission page. Once the permissions are given, we can  import the contacts list into our site.

It would be great If I can get the same thing in details like,

1) The RemoAccessAuthorization urls(For testing and production) for salesforce and the params to be sent in the same url

2) Importing Contacts from Salesforce

3) How to import in the subsequent requests with out pre authorization as it is already done.

Thanks,

Baskar.S

HI,

I am new to Salesforce and I would like to integrate salesforce with my website so as to fetch contacts from salesforce and to update the notes and all into salesforce.

I googled to know how it is been done and could understand few things but still unable to find the step by step procedure.

Could you please let e know in details?

My understanding is,

Need to have a link(Salesforce authorization) in our site and on clicking the same the user must be taken to the Salesforce page(Login page if not already authenticated) and then Grant permission page. Once the permissions are given, we can  import the contacts list into our site.

It would be great If I can get the same thing in details like,

1) The RemoAccessAuthorization urls(For testing and production) for salesforce and the params to be sent in the same url

2) Importing Contacts from Salesforce

3) How to import in the subsequent requests with out pre authorization as it is already done.

Thanks,

Baskar.S