• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all,

I have a requirement to change force.com site urls to more user friendly urls based on language.

For example:

From

http://support.companyname.com/articles/de/Text/Whats-happening

http://support.companyname.com/articles/es/Text/Whats-happening

To

support.companyname.de/articles/Whats-happening

support.companyname.es/articles/Whats-happening

Is there any way to accomplish this?

Regards,

R

Hi all,

I have a requirement for customer portal users to login from force.com site. This is working fine by passing username and password to secur/login_portal.jsp.

However, once they logs in, I have to set cookies for their username (not password) and next time, when they click on Sign In, I have to automatically login them to their portal page.

I am not able to do this as I cannot access portal user's password in secur/login_portal.jsp. Any idea on how to get password for portal users so that I can automatically login them if their cookie contains username.

Thanks,

R

Hi all,

I have a requirement to redirect to different force.com site pages based on customer portal user's language after loggin out.

As far as I know, we can set only one url in Log Out url field of customer portal. Also, I don't want to hardcode actual force.com site/prefix/redirect page. If hardcode this value, I have to again change these values in my sandboxes.

Any ideas on how to redirect to appropriate site page by passing language parameter and not harcoding.

Help really appreciated.

Thanks,

R

Hi All,

I have enabled customer portal login and registration via a force.com site. However, in register page, after submission, user is not getting created. But there are no errors. The parameters passed with this method is right. 

In debug, no errors are shown and rest of the code is executed. 

Any ideas.

Regards,

Ranjith

Hi All,

I have a visualforce page (site home page) which has a link named 'sign in' and a vf component which is rendered when clicked on Sign In. Inside vf component, I have a 'register' button and a 'forgot your password' button. 

All these buttons are working and rerendering properly when I access these either through apex/vfpage or via HTTPS site address (secure web address). However, when I try these rendering via HTTP (default web address), nothing happens.

Please throw some lights on this.

Regards,

Ranjith

Hi all,

I have a requirement for customer portal users to login from force.com site. This is working fine by passing username and password to secur/login_portal.jsp.

However, once they logs in, I have to set cookies for their username (not password) and next time, when they click on Sign In, I have to automatically login them to their portal page.

I am not able to do this as I cannot access portal user's password in secur/login_portal.jsp. Any idea on how to get password for portal users so that I can automatically login them if their cookie contains username.

Thanks,

R

Hi All,

I have a visualforce page (site home page) which has a link named 'sign in' and a vf component which is rendered when clicked on Sign In. Inside vf component, I have a 'register' button and a 'forgot your password' button. 

All these buttons are working and rerendering properly when I access these either through apex/vfpage or via HTTPS site address (secure web address). However, when I try these rendering via HTTP (default web address), nothing happens.

Please throw some lights on this.

Regards,

Ranjith