• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have a Requirement. That is when ever Add User to AccountTeam(AccountTeamMember Object) we will retrieve Territory# from User and Compare To Account Field Territory# if it is not their we will populate. AND when ever delete User from AccountTeam The Territory# should be remove. we are look for another user with Same Role and populate that user Territory# on Account Field Territory#. But My Understandig is We Cannot write Triggers,Workflows and We cannot create Custom Button On accountTeam Section and we cannot Override Add Button. Could you Please give me the Suggestion how do build this Requirement.

Regards,
Santosh
  • January 27, 2014

Hi,

how we will send / receive Account Assignments & associated accounts information back and forth based on changes in Account teams in either Siebel or SFDC.

Please Help me any one. Its very urgent.

Regards,

Santosh

• December 04, 2013

Hi All,

Our requirement is Displaying some standard object records along with some siebel table records in PDF and siebel tables data will be display in PDF after 5 seconds. but the problem is scripting is not working in VF page. i displayed standard object records and siebel table records in VF page not in PDF but i want to display in PDF but now how to proceed i don't know please give me any one suggest me. this is very urgent i want to complete.

• September 26, 2013

Hi,

I want some examples about trigger.newmap and trigger.oldmap please its very urgent

• January 10, 2013

Hi every body,

i have taken table.i was divided that table into 2 columns.

in one td i was put panel bar and panel bar items.

in second td i want visualforce page related specific panel bar item.

• August 22, 2012

Hi every body,

if you know the  my requirement to any one

please replay urgent......

• August 22, 2012

Hi, to all,

This is Santhosh, I have one requirement that is.

1.Displaying all objects of organization in a picklist. if i select any one of the object,  all field names must be display in

pageblocktable header  column wise and records also display under the fields respectively.

• August 09, 2012

Hi,

how to display objects all field names and records in pageblocktable dynamically when click on object in picklist

please give the replay any one

• August 09, 2012

Hi All,

Our requirement is Displaying some standard object records along with some siebel table records in PDF and siebel tables data will be display in PDF after 5 seconds. but the problem is scripting is not working in VF page. i displayed standard object records and siebel table records in VF page not in PDF but i want to display in PDF but now how to proceed i don't know please give me any one suggest me. this is very urgent i want to complete.

• September 26, 2013

Hi,

how to display objects all field names and records in pageblocktable dynamically when click on object in picklist

please give the replay any one

• August 09, 2012