• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Does anyone have a basic primer/how to for setting up an Authenticated Website user? SFDC support has not been able to help after multiple cases that have been opened.

• April 22, 2013

Context:

• We are using Live Agent to have our support team interact w/ our customers
  • We have a custom .Net web solution that will host the Live Agent chat button
  • A customer will authenticate in the .Net web app before initiating the Live Agent chat session

Questions:

1. When the support rep picks up the chat session in Live Agent console, how can I have Contact record for the chat visitor automatically come up?
  2. Do we need to pass variable via JavaScript to Live Agent?  How does that impact the Deployment code from LiveAgent?

• August 15, 2012

I have a custom button on the Contact object which uses a Visualforce page to send an email and create a Task.  It is working fine.

Requirement:

I need to add a confirmation (e.g., "are you sure you want to send an email?") to the button, but I cannot use JavaScript on the button itself because I am invoking a Visualforce page.

Also, I cannot add JavaScript to the Visualforce page, because I am using the action attribute on the <apex:page> element

Is there a way to automatically invoke a JavaScript function from the <apex:page> element?  Is there any way to have a JavaScript confirm on a custom button that is using a Visualforce page?

Thanks in advance!

• September 26, 2012

Is there a document that exists that explains the different types of licenses that can be used with Sites for authentication?  

What are the limits of the new Authenticated Sites user?   Can you access standard objects?   

Thank you,

Jeremy