• 10 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are trying to integrate BIz talk with Salesforce. From Biz talk, Consumer Key and Consumer Secret is used to connect to Salesforce sandbox. It was working one month. Now we are getting error message as 
Error Description: System.Net.WebException: The HTTP request is unauthorized with client authentication scheme 'Anonymous'. The authentication header received from the server was 'Token'.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><Errors><Error><errorCode>INVALID_SESSION_ID</errorCode><message>Session expired or invalid</message></Error></Errors>

Can you anyone help what is the problem. Is there any settings got updated in sandbox.

We have an JDE integration which is pushing data into salesforce, which is running for long time and now, the integration is failing(not inserting). The error log shows that, there are some trigger issues.

Class.JdeTriggerHandler.createObjsFromJDEs: line 115, column 1
Class.JdeTriggerHandler.onAfterInsert: line 14, column 1
Trigger.JDETrigger: line 11, column 1
2016-03-21 18:24:57,590 ERROR [JdeUpsert] client.PartnerClient processResult (Pa
rtnerClient.java:383) - Errors were found on item135
2016-03-21 18:24:57,590 ERROR [JdeUpsert] client.PartnerClient processResult (Pa
rtnerClient.java:385) - Error code is:CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY
rtnerClient.java:386) - Error message:JDETrigger: execution of AfterInsert

caused by: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first e
rror: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, SalesOrderCTrigger: execution of Aft
erInsert

caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id
0013400001JeMLsAAN; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, gii.Accou
ntAfterInsert: execution of AfterUpdate

caused by: System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object

Trigger.gii.AccountAfterInsert: line 61, column 1: []

Class.SalesOrderCTriggerHandler.aggregateCalc: line 49, column 1
Class.SalesOrderCTriggerHandler.onAfterInsert: line 4, column 1
Trigger.SalesOrderCTrigger: line 6, column 1: []

This integration was running from last year without any issues and now this error appears. 
No changes in the code until this implementation for the first time last year.

Hi,

I am trying to export records from an package which has been expired. But I am not able to query those objects at all. Is there any way to extract those records from that package.
WRT_8164 Error loading into target [Account] : Error received from salesforce.com Fields[]. Status Code [External_object_Connetion_exception] message [Validation Rule Error Message]. 

Can you anyone help me rectify this issue while i am trying to upsert Account using Informatica into salesforce
One user belonging to a particular profile not able to save record, while other users with the same profile can able to save the record. There are no permission sets, sharing rules specific to a group/user.
I want to add Shipping County field inside Shipping Address field. Is it possible to do it.

Any one please help.

Thanks,
In our Account is private , So the list views in accounts should show only the users own records for which he/she is the owner of the record. But it is also showing other records for which he/she is not the owner, but an activity is assigned to the user. (A call is logged using Log a call function and assigned to this user earlier) because of which this user is able to see that records too for which he/she is not the owner.

How to hide this record for which he/she is not the owner of the record.?
Custom New button in a vf page embedded in Standard page is working as expected for system admin. But for other users if the New button is clicked, it opens on the same vf page which is embedded in standard page.

Also the cancel button (std button) on the contact page redirects to the vf page as a separate section not to the account std page.

Can anyone help me on this.

I need to make a copy of an existiing quote and update the original quote with the different values in the field.

Like original is A copy of A is B(copied quote) and from C(another quote) copy to A.

We have an JDE integration which is pushing data into salesforce, which is running for long time and now, the integration is failing(not inserting). The error log shows that, there are some trigger issues.

Class.JdeTriggerHandler.createObjsFromJDEs: line 115, column 1
Class.JdeTriggerHandler.onAfterInsert: line 14, column 1
Trigger.JDETrigger: line 11, column 1
rtnerClient.java:383) - Errors were found on item135
rtnerClient.java:385) - Error code is:CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY
rtnerClient.java:386) - Error message:JDETrigger: execution of AfterInsert

caused by: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first e
rror: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, SalesOrderCTrigger: execution of Aft
erInsert

caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id
0013400001JeMLsAAN; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, gii.Accou
ntAfterInsert: execution of AfterUpdate

caused by: System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object

Trigger.gii.AccountAfterInsert: line 61, column 1: []

Class.SalesOrderCTriggerHandler.aggregateCalc: line 49, column 1
Class.SalesOrderCTriggerHandler.onAfterInsert: line 4, column 1
Trigger.SalesOrderCTrigger: line 6, column 1: []

This integration was running from last year without any issues and now this error appears. 
No changes in the code until this implementation for the first time last year.

Any advice on the best way to embed a third party application into salesforce.  Would like for it to be embedded within a Salesforce page.  Would canvas be the route to go.

Would like to have a single sign on and then have then never have to leave to see the GUI of the other application within the Salesforce page.
One user belonging to a particular profile not able to save record, while other users with the same profile can able to save the record. There are no permission sets, sharing rules specific to a group/user.
I want to add Shipping County field inside Shipping Address field. Is it possible to do it.

Any one please help.

Thanks,
Custom New button in a vf page embedded in Standard page is working as expected for system admin. But for other users if the New button is clicked, it opens on the same vf page which is embedded in standard page.

Also the cancel button (std button) on the contact page redirects to the vf page as a separate section not to the account std page.

Can anyone help me on this.
Hi All,

I tried making a few modifications to the OWD’s, Profiles settings, and Role settings, but didn’t have any luck with the expected outcome.  Please review the info given below – perhaps you can make better sense of it than I’ve been able to. 

We are attempting to set up user groups in SalesForce to control permissions with certain profiles.

Our “Internal” group contains users within an “Account Executive” profile.

For these users, we’d like them to be able to have the following permissions:
- Read/write access to their own Accounts
- Read/write access to their own Opportunities
- Read/write access to Accounts owned by other members of the “Internal” group
- Read only access to Opportunities owned by other members of the “Internal” group
- No access to Accounts or Opportunities owned by members in the “External” group

With these permissions set up in the group configuration, they appear to work as long as the specific user does not have a “Role” assigned to them. When a role is assigned to a specific user, the permissions allow this user to have read/write access to Opportunities within their group that they do not own.

I think our major hurdle is the combination of security settings in the OWD, Profile, Role, and Public Group settings. This combination is difficult to tweak to get the exact desired effect. Any suggestions on this?

Thanks in advance.
Here's the scenario:
I created a custom object and added some fields to it and put this custom object into the Account layout. So now the Accounts page has a custom related list on it.
I want to display this custom related list on a visualforce page using <apex:relatedList list="###how do i reference the custom related list###"/>
I am using the Account standardController. My question is: how do i reference this custom related list so that I can display it on my visualforce page?
Thanks.
Hello all,

This might seem like a pretty elementary question but I can't seem to be able to figure out how to export data from Salesforce. On the help section, it says I'll need the "Apex Data Loader export wizard". Where do I find that and how do I install that?

Thank you.

Vince