• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all,

When I upload managed package, I'm getting a notice saying:

Notify installers of any requirements and incompatibilities with this package. The requirements selected below will be displayed to the administrator prior to download.

Administrators will not be allowed to install this package if their salesforce.com configuration does not meet the requirements specified (some requirements have been automatically detected as part of the sharing process).

And then below in the list of features 'Campaign' is checked as 'required'. Can it be the case that Campaigns are not enabled in the SF org? I tried to google smth about it but couldn't find anything.

Thanks in advance

Hi all,

SF import wizard allows users not to trigger wf rules. Is it possible to mimic the same functionality in custom VF page/ Apex class?

Thanks

Hi!

Could please someone tell me how do I modify url in a tab with IF statment?

For instance, if formula = /apex/MyPage then it does work, but when i set it to IF(1=1,/apex/MyPage,/apex/MyPage) -- it doesn't. How would you modify the las statement to make it work?

I do NOT want to open VF page instead of url because:

In our tab we are opening an external url. Sometimes this url doesn't work (if a custom setting hasn' been created). So I'm trying to check if a custom setting exists first, and if it doesn't then I want to open a VF page saying 'go create custom settings record'.

Thanks in advance

Hi all,

In our app, we embed a (custom) VF page in account page layout. When users collapse section with our page, IE produces an 'out of memory' error.

Does someone know if there is a way to identify in Apex/Visualforce if page layout section with the current page is collapsed? (I don't think there is, but that would be helpful.) Or maybe someone has an idea of some criteria based on which we would not render our page in these cases?

Thanks in advance

Hi all,

When I upload managed package, I'm getting a notice saying:

Notify installers of any requirements and incompatibilities with this package. The requirements selected below will be displayed to the administrator prior to download.

Administrators will not be allowed to install this package if their salesforce.com configuration does not meet the requirements specified (some requirements have been automatically detected as part of the sharing process).

And then below in the list of features 'Campaign' is checked as 'required'. Can it be the case that Campaigns are not enabled in the SF org? I tried to google smth about it but couldn't find anything.

Thanks in advance

Hi all,

SF import wizard allows users not to trigger wf rules. Is it possible to mimic the same functionality in custom VF page/ Apex class?

Thanks

Hi!

Could please someone tell me how do I modify url in a tab with IF statment?

For instance, if formula = /apex/MyPage then it does work, but when i set it to IF(1=1,/apex/MyPage,/apex/MyPage) -- it doesn't. How would you modify the las statement to make it work?

I do NOT want to open VF page instead of url because:

In our tab we are opening an external url. Sometimes this url doesn't work (if a custom setting hasn' been created). So I'm trying to check if a custom setting exists first, and if it doesn't then I want to open a VF page saying 'go create custom settings record'.

Thanks in advance