• 10 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm working on generating Opportunites and Opportunity Lines based on certain criteria entered into a visualforce page by our internal users.  Just in case we run into the too many DML rows on the Opportunity Line Insert is it possible to setup a Queueable interface in the apex controller and call the execute method from a command button?

We have our Admin trying to deploy permission sets and new fields on the Activity object via a change set. Every time he validates he runs into validation errors in a couple of our test classes. However, when I run the unit tests on the classes in Salesforce, I receive no errors. Plus, when we push that same change set to one of our development environments that has the same classes as production, we do not receive any errors in validation.

Has anyone seen this before? Does anyone know of a solution. Eclipse is a workaround, but we would like to fix this as soon as possible.

I'm working on a schedule class that will update the Cases in Salesforce (Making sure our support are handling the cases within an alloted time). I'm running into the DML rows error. I know that I need to use executeBatch that will handle this problem, but I'm hoping someone can show me how to implement that into this code. Please let me know if there are any problems or questions.

global class CaseMonitoring implements Schedulable 
{
	global void execute(SchedulableContext sc)
	{

HandleSLA.Initialize();

RecordType standard_case = [Select ID from RecordType where name = 'Standard CS Case'];

List<Case> CaseList  = [Select id, AccountID, CaseNumber, CreatedDate, Status, Priority, OwnerId,
					Field_Customer_Timer__c, Tech_Timer__c, Escalation_Timer__c, Prev_Flag_ID__c, Flag_ID__c, Escalate_to_Management__c, 
					Escalation_Owner__c, Escalation_Status__c from Case where Status != 'Closed' and RecordTypeId =: standard_case.id ];

if(!CaseList.isEmpty())
		{	
			for(Case cs: CaseList)
			{
				HandleSLA.HandleSLAGroup(cs);
			}
			update CaseList;	
		}

List<Case> CaseCloseList = [Select id, AccountID, CaseNumber, CreatedDate, Status, Priority, OwnerId,
						Field_Customer_Timer__c, Tech_Timer__c, Escalation_Timer__c, Prev_Flag_ID__c, Flag_ID__c, Escalate_to_Management__c, 
						Escalation_Owner__c, Escalation_Status__c from Case where Status = 'Closed' and RecordTypeId =: standard_case.id ];

if(!CaseCloseList.isEmpty())
		{	
			for(Case ccs: CaseCloseList)
			{
				HandleSLA.setSLADate(ccs, '', null);
			}		
			update CaseCloseList;
		}
	}
}

Hi, I'm hoping someone can assist me with this. I'm trying to work on a search engine in Salesforce that allows the user to look up the Account Information (Name, Account Identifier, etc..) and the Attachment File Name at the same time. However, I was receiving SOQL errors when trying to join the attachment and account objects (due to the Polymorphic relation via ParentID). What is the best way in Apex to have a list of attachments that include the Account information on each element/record?

We are trying to un-install the Case Flag package from Salesforce Sandbox. However, we are getting an error stating 4 managed Apex classes are currently scheduled. However, there are no classes currently scheduled. Is there any other place in Salesforce that needs to be removed before un-installing this package?

On my custom visualforce page, I have an input Text that allows the user to enter an email address. However, I have a child window that does a contact lookup and lets the user select certain contacts that should populate their email addresses onto the same input Text on the parent window. However, the input Text does not Rerender. What's the best method to rerender an Input Text field? I want the user to either be able to select a contact's email from the Account which should then write to the input Text or just enter the email manually on that same field.

I hope this makes sense. Please let me know if you need anymore information.

Currently in Salesforce, we escalate cases by creating a Level 3 parent case and tie it to the existing case via parentID. We have a method in place that will copy the attachments from the child case and place them on the parentcase using deepclone. Just recently we've been receiving heap errors on one case that has an attachment over 15MB, which prevents the L3 case from generating. Is there anyway to get around this? Our L3 team need the attachments to copy over.

Hello I have a scheduled class in Salesforce sandbox that runs a SOQL query on the Case object and checks for specific records. Once they are found, the class will send an e-mail out to specific users. However, the e-mail is going straight to the junk folder. Is there anything in the code I should add or change so the e-mail goes to the inbox?

Is it possible to call a PageRefence method from a Salesforce class in a Javascript function? The Javascript is on a customized visualforce page.

I'm working on generating Opportunites and Opportunity Lines based on certain criteria entered into a visualforce page by our internal users.  Just in case we run into the too many DML rows on the Opportunity Line Insert is it possible to setup a Queueable interface in the apex controller and call the execute method from a command button?

I am pretty sure Salesforce doesn't support this in Apex -or does it?! If not then does that mean I have to use the Streaming API? But that would involve Visualforce, and I'm hoping to find a solution only in Apex.

Thanks!

We have our Admin trying to deploy permission sets and new fields on the Activity object via a change set. Every time he validates he runs into validation errors in a couple of our test classes. However, when I run the unit tests on the classes in Salesforce, I receive no errors. Plus, when we push that same change set to one of our development environments that has the same classes as production, we do not receive any errors in validation.

Has anyone seen this before? Does anyone know of a solution. Eclipse is a workaround, but we would like to fix this as soon as possible.

Hi, I'm hoping someone can assist me with this. I'm trying to work on a search engine in Salesforce that allows the user to look up the Account Information (Name, Account Identifier, etc..) and the Attachment File Name at the same time. However, I was receiving SOQL errors when trying to join the attachment and account objects (due to the Polymorphic relation via ParentID). What is the best way in Apex to have a list of attachments that include the Account information on each element/record?

Is it possible to call a PageRefence method from a Salesforce class in a Javascript function? The Javascript is on a customized visualforce page.