• Advaanz knowledge systems

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

we created on visualforce page and assign to sites, so this page is public, while pass the name with in the url, page searched and displyed result. this is working fine direct link to site page. but this visualforce page using in wordpress page(using Iframe).But we didnt get searchable information here. How to pass url to wordpress page from salesforce link for searching records from visualforce page(Iframe).

Thanks
Hi all,

Please guide me integrate with Saleforce and Skype. when click Lead record phone field, call to that number from skype.
Hi all,

Schedulable class send attachment email, it taken attachment body empty. but this class run from developer console working fine.what i am wrong here.

schedulable class:

global class ActivesummaryReportsend implements Schedulable
{

global void execute (SchedulableContext ctx)
   {
     sendmail();
   }

public void sendmail()
   {
     Messaging.SingleEmailMessage email = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();
     PageReference excl=  Page.Report;
     excl.setRedirect(true);

Blob b;

b = excl.getContent();

// Create the email attachment
     Messaging.EmailFileAttachment efa = new Messaging.EmailFileAttachment();
     efa.setFileName('Report.xls');
     efa.setContentType('application/vnd.ms-excel');
     efa.setBody(b);

email.setSubject( 'Activity Summary Report');
     email.setToAddresses(new String[] { 'gopikrishna04@gmail.com' });
     email.setPlainTextBody( 'Please Find Attachment  Summary Report.');
     email.setFileAttachments(new Messaging.EmailFileAttachment[] {efa});
    // email.setSaveAsActivity(true);
     Messaging.SendEmailResult [] r = Messaging.sendEmail(new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage[] {email});

} 
}
Hi All,

User-added image

How to remove highlighted text from attachment standard page ?

Thanks
Krishna
Hello,

Please guide me how to show multiple records locations show in google maps .

Thanks
Krishna 

Hi,

when send email to customer add Email attachment, i know  add email attachment with visualforce page but how to add attachment with Email template, below code get only body of the email template but not images and merge fields. please guide me how to get merge fields and images in email file attachment.

My class:

EmailTemplate et=[Select id,Subject,body,HtmlValue from EmailTemplate where name=:'Gala Thank You Letter From Payment'];

Blob b = Blob.valueOf(et.body);

efa.setFileName('attachment.txt');
       efa.setBody(b);

String addresses;

addresses = pmnt.pymt__Contact__r.Email;

String[] toAddresses = addresses.split(':', 0);
        email.setSubject( 'Thank You For Your Donation');
        email.setToAddresses( toAddresses );
        email.setPlainTextBody( 'Thank You .');
        email.setSaveAsActivity(true);
        Messaging.SendEmailResult [] r =
            Messaging.sendEmail(new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage[] {email});

Thanks.

Hi,

when click command link or anchor link input text box value changed using javascriipt?

Thanks

Hi All,

DatePicker date format is "5 December, 2013", how to compare with this datepicker date and object datetime field in query using apex ? Please guide me.

Hi All,

when lead conversion we select Existing Account Record. this converted to Account and contact and opportunity but mapping field not updated from newly created lead object fields values.is this possible? if yes please guide me.

Thanks

Krishna

Hi all,

we want get only 80 characters from string. If sting have above 80 characters, get only 80 characters from string. How to Remove last characters.

Thank you

Krishna

Hi All,

How to find(calculate) email sending to contacts from salesforce using constant contact App in Apex class. 

Thanks

Hi all,

How to Restrict pages(pages are cms force app pages) particular user when user long into site. we have 10 pages and 2 user, 1st user login to site, 1st user visible only 5 pages and 2nd user visible only 4 page. Is it possible.

Thanks

Hi All,

How to get current week records using soql query, I want to display this week records Sunday to Saturday created records. Help me please.

Thanks

Gopi

Hi all,

I am creating dashboard in visualforce page using javascript, i passed values statically, how to pass opportunities object  values in Rows in javascript.

javascript code:

<apex:page standardController="opportunity">

<html>
<head>
<script type='text/javascript' src='https://www.google.com/jsapi'></script>
<script type='text/javascript'>
google.load('visualization', '1', {packages:['imagelinechart']});
google.setOnLoadCallback(drawChart);
function drawChart() {

var data = new google.visualization.DataTable();
data.addColumn('string', 'Months');
data.addColumn('number', 'amount');
data.addColumn('number', 'amount2')
data.addRows([
['jan', 20000,25000],
['feb', 28000,20000],
['Mar', 30000,15000],
['Apr', 40000,10000],
['May',13000,25000]
]);

var chart = new google.visualization.ImageLineChart(document.getElementById('chart_div'));
chart.draw(data, {width: 800, height: 500, min: 0});
}
</script>
</head>

<body>
<div id='chart_div'></div>
</body>
</html>

</apex:page>

Hi all 

how to get salesforce related list data in site.com using repeater element, ex: notes and attachment upload file add to site.com repeater fuctionality. This is possible? Please help me 

Thanks 

krishna

Hi,

how to create pagination using numbers. Display number based on filter criteria, for ex : 1 2  3  4  5 ..Next page. if click 2 number open 2 page and click next page also go to next page, and previous button also visible when click 2 button. This is possible using pagination in site.com

Thanks

Krishna

Hi,

I have one requirement , that is build a table and hold the information and then have these pages generated dynamically.  is this possible ? Please let me know, 

The page data come from table dynamically in site.com page.

Thanks 

Krishna

Hi all

how to display content(dynamically) from salesforce data. we are creating site pages. in that publication tab, this tab content (long text)  display dynamically. i tried repeaters but this repeater not working for long text area. what will i do. Please let me know how to create this much functionality. Please help me 

Thanks 

krishna

Hi,

i am creating repeat element using custom code from salesforce custom object , in this i have visible only mandatory fields. how to get the fields from custom object in repeat element custom code. please solve this 

Thank you. 

Hi all,

how will get the dynamic data for site.com site and how to display the content in site.com.

Thank you.

Hi All,

User-added image

How to remove highlighted text from attachment standard page ?

Thanks
Krishna
Hi,

when send email to customer add Email attachment, i know  add email attachment with visualforce page but how to add attachment with Email template, below code get only body of the email template but not images and merge fields. please guide me how to get merge fields and images in email file attachment.

My class:

EmailTemplate et=[Select id,Subject,body,HtmlValue from EmailTemplate where name=:'Gala Thank You Letter From Payment'];

Blob b = Blob.valueOf(et.body);

efa.setFileName('attachment.txt');
       efa.setBody(b);

String addresses;

addresses = pmnt.pymt__Contact__r.Email;

String[] toAddresses = addresses.split(':', 0);
        email.setSubject( 'Thank You For Your Donation');
        email.setToAddresses( toAddresses );
        email.setPlainTextBody( 'Thank You .');
        email.setSaveAsActivity(true);
        Messaging.SendEmailResult [] r =
            Messaging.sendEmail(new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage[] {email});

Thanks.
Hi all,

we created on visualforce page and assign to sites, so this page is public, while pass the name with in the url, page searched and displyed result. this is working fine direct link to site page. but this visualforce page using in wordpress page(using Iframe).But we didnt get searchable information here. How to pass url to wordpress page from salesforce link for searching records from visualforce page(Iframe).

Thanks
Hi all,

Please guide me integrate with Saleforce and Skype. when click Lead record phone field, call to that number from skype.
Hi all,

Schedulable class send attachment email, it taken attachment body empty. but this class run from developer console working fine.what i am wrong here.

schedulable class:

global class ActivesummaryReportsend implements Schedulable
{

global void execute (SchedulableContext ctx)
   {
     sendmail();
   }

public void sendmail()
   {
     PageReference excl=  Page.Report;
     excl.setRedirect(true);

Blob b;

b = excl.getContent();

// Create the email attachment
     efa.setFileName('Report.xls');
     efa.setContentType('application/vnd.ms-excel');
     efa.setBody(b);

email.setSubject( 'Activity Summary Report');
     email.setToAddresses(new String[] { 'gopikrishna04@gmail.com' });
     email.setPlainTextBody( 'Please Find Attachment  Summary Report.');
    // email.setSaveAsActivity(true);
     Messaging.SendEmailResult [] r = Messaging.sendEmail(new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage[] {email});

} 
}

Hi,

when click command link or anchor link input text box value changed using javascriipt?

Thanks

Hi All,

DatePicker date format is "5 December, 2013", how to compare with this datepicker date and object datetime field in query using apex ? Please guide me.

Hi All,

when lead conversion we select Existing Account Record. this converted to Account and contact and opportunity but mapping field not updated from newly created lead object fields values.is this possible? if yes please guide me.

Thanks

Krishna

Hello!  We are creating a site.com page using the same formatting as our current website.  This was easy to do by copying the html/css code into a Custom Code block.  But to display dynamic data - is there a way to import Repeater code into a Custom-Code block (and be able to control where that output is displayed on the page and add the appropriate Repeater Elements ) or do we need to generate the page with a standalone Repeater block and build the rest of the page using the Custom Code elements (ie one for the navigation bar, one for the footer, etc)?   Thanks.

Hi,

How to create automatically change owners.  In my project have 3 users, when 1st user click done button for 2nd user automatically owner change to 2nd owner name and 2nd owner click done button automatically change to 3rd owner name.

Thanks

Gopi

Hi all

how to display content(dynamically) from salesforce data. we are creating site pages. in that publication tab, this tab content (long text)  display dynamically. i tried repeaters but this repeater not working for long text area. what will i do. Please let me know how to create this much functionality. Please help me 

Thanks 

krishna

Hi all,

how will get the dynamic data for site.com site and how to display the content in site.com.

Thank you.

Hi All,

I have been using the google visualizations to show some data realted to account. I have an object which looks like this:

Field Name    Field Type

Account          Look up to Account

Type    Actual, Budget or Forecast

UOM/Currency           Identify UOM or Currency

Year    Number

Jan       Number

Feb      Number

March  Number

April    Number

May     Number

June     Number

July      Number

Aug     Number

Sept     Number

Oct      Number

Nov     Number

Dec      Number

Records exist for various years with data for months and a Type. Based on the Type i need to pick the values of the months and show a graph like this:

Values on Y axis and Months on X-axis.

I am struggling with the VisualForce lineChart Component from the Code Share Project. i am not able to understand how can i associate multiple chart data into a JaSON object. Please advice.

@BobBuzzard - please can you help me with the same.

Hi,

We have a requirement where we need to provide pagination on site.com. The format for pagination is
<< < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > >>

For this, I have created a repeater where I tried using Go To Page event for pagination. I have followed following steps:

1. Created a repeater. In limits section of repeater, I have specified these values - Limit results to: 4 and Results per page: 2.
2. For implementing Go To Page event, I exactly followed steps in tutorial "https://na12.salesforce.com/help/doc/en/siteforce_events_pagination.htm" for Creating GoTo Pagination.

But when I input a page number in input field, the content does not change.
Is there an other configuration/coding that needs to be done for Go To Page or Is it not available to use yet?

• June 30, 2012