• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

My scenarion:  On contact page layout I have to show a warning message with info image in it. Warning message consist of 300 characters.  I had achieved it using visual force page but is there any way or any control on which I can write the message with image and display it as a section below contact information section in salesforce. I am not able to find any way at my own for this.

I have added the screen shot.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank in advance.

With Regards,

Mayank Pant

Hi Geeks,

This is with reagard to formula fields on email template.

We have a two custom objects. On object one we have a lookup field with object 2

Object 1 name - Pretrip (pretrip__c)

Fields

Comments: Commnets__c

Object 2 name- posttrip(posttrip__c)

FIelds:

Description: Description__c

When i create a email template for object2 it should contain values of descriprion and comments of lookup filed

Please help me.

Thanks,

Karthik

I have two field 

Quanity( Field type= Number)

Price(Field Type= Currency)

how can i calculateTotal(Field type=Currency)

When i try price__c.qua__c. It throws me "Error: Field price__c may not be used in this type of formula"

Can you please help me without changing field type.

Thanks,

Karthik

Hi Team,

We have a custom object which as a master detail relation ship with opportunity. Here our requirement is in custom object we need to have a look up field which populates only standard products that are attached to this opportunity.

Please help me to create this.

Thanks,
Karthik

Hi Geeks,
I need your help for following issues.

1. We have a custom object “Pre-trip report” where it is added as a related list to Account, After saving a new Pre-trip report record we have a button called “Send Email” where it will triggers to send email.

Formula for this button is
_ui/core/email/author/EmailAuthor?rtype=003&p3_lkid={!Post_trip_report__c.Id}&retURL=%2F{!Post_trip_report__c.Id}&p5={!$User.Email}&p24=karthikrdy@outlook.com&template_id=00X90000000j8o4
After click on send can we close the pop up window and refresh parent window. For reference please refer scereenshot1.

2.After saving custom object record can we remove “Back to List: Custom Object Definitions”. Please refer screenshot2.

Please help me on this.

Thanks,
Karthik

Hi Geeks,

For adding multiple addresses to an Account we have created a custom object with all address field. By checking default we have a workflow which uupdates all the fields on Account Record.

Here our requirement is when there should be only one default checked.

Let say

1. Address 1 marked as default

2. Added new Address 2

So here when checked default on Address 2 1st we need to uncheck from Address1 and the workflow will be fired for field update on account record.

Thanks,

Karthik

Hi Techies,

We have a requirement for populating Fiscal Quarter when date is selected. Our Fiscal Year Starts In month starts from April Flowing are our accounting periods

• April - June-Q1

• July-Sep-Q2

• Oct-Dec-Q3

• Jan- Mar-Q4

Let say When Date= 20/12/2012 based on month it should display Q3

15/6/2013 it should display as Q1

Can you please help me to create this.

Thanks,

Karthik

Hi Folks,

This is with regard to validation rule that i want to apply on Account object.

We have a custom field Countries which is a dependent list on Regions.

Lets say :

Region:

North America

Coutries:

Greenland
Mexico
United States of America

On account object we have a standard filed called "Billing Country" here i wann to validate the Billing Country entered should match with any value of countries dropdown list.

Please help me on this.

Thanks,

Karthik

Hi all,

This problem is regarding my salesforce login. I always do my salesforce login from my CRM device. But sometimes while login the device informs ,me that u are doing your login from an unknown device. But this is totally false and it is a wastage of time as the device sends me a verification code to my Lotus id and then i have to enter that id for salesforce login. and also sometimes this happens twice in a day. Why it Happens?

Thanks

Hi,

My scenarion:  On contact page layout I have to show a warning message with info image in it. Warning message consist of 300 characters.  I had achieved it using visual force page but is there any way or any control on which I can write the message with image and display it as a section below contact information section in salesforce. I am not able to find any way at my own for this.

I have added the screen shot.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank in advance.

With Regards,

Mayank Pant

My client is frustrated that at times, when they click the "Cancel" button in an edit page, Salesforce takes them back to the home page rather than back to the previous page. I know how to make an easy "back" button, but it can only be presented on the detail page (I don't want to rebuild all of my objects in visualforce). Is it possible to hack into the "Cancel" button and override it to have it redirect the user to the previous page?

Thanks!

Hi Geeks,

For adding multiple addresses to an Account we have created a custom object with all address field. By checking default we have a workflow which uupdates all the fields on Account Record.

Here our requirement is when there should be only one default checked.

Let say

1. Address 1 marked as default

2. Added new Address 2

So here when checked default on Address 2 1st we need to uncheck from Address1 and the workflow will be fired for field update on account record.

Thanks,

Karthik

Hi Folks,

This is with regard to validation rule that i want to apply on Account object.

We have a custom field Countries which is a dependent list on Regions.

Lets say :

Region:

North America

Coutries:

Greenland
Mexico
United States of America

On account object we have a standard filed called "Billing Country" here i wann to validate the Billing Country entered should match with any value of countries dropdown list.

Please help me on this.

Thanks,

Karthik