• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Need to compare ids of two objects in Master Detail Relationship. The two objects are Product and Booking. I've to compare them and to fetch their fields mapping their ids.

How to create a not allowed list in “Custom Settings” and add values are exe, vbs, dll, bat  ( We can add more later). Implement a filter to restrict file upload types in Saleforce environment by fetching values from custom setting.

Is it possible to perform multiple actions from a single custom button click? likewise, onclick of a button, the data gets saved as well as the page redirects to another link/page.

PageReference gotoConfirmation()
{
PageReference result=Page.Cofirmation;
result.getParameters().put(id, Product__c.id);
result.setRedirect(true);

return result;
}

this code asks to define id, wen i do so throws an error in put(id, Product__c.id).

wen i use the following

<apex:commandButton  value="Print" onClick="window.location='Confirmation?id={!Product__c.id}'; return false;" />

the output is a new window in the same, how to keep it in a single screen?

How to create a not allowed list in “Custom Settings” and add values are exe, vbs, dll, bat  ( We can add more later). Implement a filter to restrict file upload types in Saleforce environment by fetching values from custom setting.

I have one visualforce page which is storing data in an object.

It also has link to another visualforce page.

How can i pass record id of that object to second visualforce page?

• October 04, 2012

Is it possible to perform multiple actions from a single custom button click? likewise, onclick of a button, the data gets saved as well as the page redirects to another link/page.

How can i store textfield values from visualforce page to an object?

• October 01, 2012