• 5 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi i have enabled partnerportal for my organistaion and  when i logged in with goldpartner user and try to assign a task to standard user , its not showing users list in the lookup and when i search with name its giving the following popup' 

You don't have permission to see any of the records in the partner lookup filter ?

any idea.?

Thanks

hi all ,

Ive crated  live agent prechatform and added that to the force.com sites  and when i click on the link it giving me the following error

''You have attempted to access a page that requires a salesforce.com login. If you are already a user of the system, please login below."

is it possible to access that page without authorisation?

help would be appreciated

hi all,

am making webservice callout through batch apex and its working fine with the response am doing dml operations also. but the problem is it only working with scope parameter 1 when given database.executebatch(batchinstance,10) its not working means its updating only one record when ichecked in debug logs  i found this error "System.CalloutException: You have uncommitted work pending. Please commit or rollback before calling out"  

is any one gone into similar situations?

thanks

Hi i have enabled partnerportal for my organistaion and  when i logged in with goldpartner user and try to assign a task to standard user , its not showing users list in the lookup and when i search with name its giving the following popup' 

You don't have permission to see any of the records in the partner lookup filter ?

any idea.?

Thanks

Hi folks,

I have a user lookup field on Case and on a custom object. I want to select a user with Gold Partner Portal License from that lookup field. But only the standard users show up in that list. Is this something that Salesforce does not allow? If it does not, is there any work around?

Thanks,

Nirav

hi all ,

Ive crated  live agent prechatform and added that to the force.com sites  and when i click on the link it giving me the following error

''You have attempted to access a page that requires a salesforce.com login. If you are already a user of the system, please login below."

is it possible to access that page without authorisation?

help would be appreciated

Hi,

My requirement is to integrate salesforce with Linkedin and to show the shared connection between two contacts in a VF Page.

I have done the first step and generated the oauth_token and  in the oauth_callback, i have given the URL of Site with a VF page and same controller.

So, i generated a URL in the code as

LinkedAuthUri='https://api.linkedin.com/uas/oauth/authenticate?oauth_token='+unAuthorisedToken+'&oauth_callback='+o...

It gives me the URL as

https://api.linkedin.com/uas/oauth/authenticate?oauth_token=968c26de-8423-49ff-bab2-94fcfed60f88&oau...

If user validate this by clicking the link, it takes him to the site which i gave in oauth_callback and in the URL i get

oauthVerifier and oauthToken .

My problem is to get the oauthVerifier and oauthToken from the URL  so that i can send it in the request again.

i tried using ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('oauth_verifier');

but it is coming as null because when the user verfies it  and then it takes it to the site i gave in oauth_callback. the controller is not getting instantiated again.

Any suggestion would be helpful.

Thanks,

Vineet