• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all does anyone know how i can select all opportunities that havent been shared via salesforce to salesforce? I've got the following

Select o.RecordType.Name, o.RecordTypeId, o.Name, o.Id, o.ConnectionReceivedId From Opportunity o where o.RecordType.Name = 'MCS' and o.ConnectionReceivedId = null

I thought it was ConnectionReceivedId but when i share an opp that this query pulls back it still shows when i re-run the query.

Thanks

Hi All does anyone know if there are any tutorials for running lexiloader from the command line? Im trying to import a couple of thousand attachments and it fails when i use the gui. So i want to try it from the command line.

Thanks All

Hi all does anyone have any idea why when i put "c.Support_Term__c+=1;" into this script it stops working? the editor tells me that the syntax is correct? and when i take this line out the PO_Status__c gets updated as expected. All Suport_Term__c is is a number(3,0) with a default value of 0.

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/20.0/connection.js")}

var newRecords = [];

var c = new sforce.SObject("Purchase_Form__c");
c.id ="{!Purchase_Form__c.Id}";
c.Support_Term__c+=1;
c.PO_Status__c = "Submitted";
newRecords.push(c);

Thanks

result = sforce.connection.update(newRecords);

window.location.reload();

Hi all,

Im using the following code to send over an account and its related opportunity:

List<PartnerNetworkRecordConnection> accountConnections =  new List<PartnerNetworkRecordConnection>();

for (Account newAccount : localAccount)
            {                 
                PartnerNetworkRecordConnection newConnection =
                new PartnerNetworkRecordConnection
                (
                    ConnectionId = networkId,
                    LocalRecordId = newAccount.Id,
                    RelatedRecords = 'Opportunity',
                    SendClosedTasks = true,
                    SendOpenTasks = true,
                    SendEmails = true,
                    //ParentRecordId = newContact.AccountId

ParentRecordId = null
                 );

accountConnections.add(newConnection);
             } 

database.insert(accountConnections);

this works fine if the owner of the account is the owner of the opportunity, but if the owners are different i get an error:

salesforce INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY

has anyone any idea why? im stumped.

Thanks

Hi All, does anyone know if its possible to do a select from one salesforce org to the other?

So for example an account is shared from org1 to org2 could i then run a trigger on org2 to select all related opportunities on that account from org1? and then get org1 to share them with org2?

thanks all

Hi all,

I have a custom button on Opportunity which calls a VF Page which passes a number of parameters to a apex class. in the class i create a url set various text fiels and redirect the user to another object screen and the fields are pre populated. This works great for text and currency. 

The problem i have is Dates it seems that in the url dates are coming out as 2010-10-25. To put text into the url im using:

String AccName  = EncodingUtil.urlEncode(opportunity.Account.Name, 'UTF-8');

Does anyone know if there's anything similar for Dates?

Thanks

Hi all does anyone know how i can select all opportunities that havent been shared via salesforce to salesforce? I've got the following

Select o.RecordType.Name, o.RecordTypeId, o.Name, o.Id, o.ConnectionReceivedId From Opportunity o where o.RecordType.Name = 'MCS' and o.ConnectionReceivedId = null

I thought it was ConnectionReceivedId but when i share an opp that this query pulls back it still shows when i re-run the query.

Thanks

Hi all does anyone have any idea why when i put "c.Support_Term__c+=1;" into this script it stops working? the editor tells me that the syntax is correct? and when i take this line out the PO_Status__c gets updated as expected. All Suport_Term__c is is a number(3,0) with a default value of 0.

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/20.0/connection.js")}

var newRecords = [];

var c = new sforce.SObject("Purchase_Form__c");
c.id ="{!Purchase_Form__c.Id}";
c.Support_Term__c+=1;
c.PO_Status__c = "Submitted";
newRecords.push(c);

Thanks

result = sforce.connection.update(newRecords);

window.location.reload();

Hi All, does anyone know if its possible to do a select from one salesforce org to the other?

So for example an account is shared from org1 to org2 could i then run a trigger on org2 to select all related opportunities on that account from org1? and then get org1 to share them with org2?

thanks all

Hi all,

I have a custom button on Opportunity which calls a VF Page which passes a number of parameters to a apex class. in the class i create a url set various text fiels and redirect the user to another object screen and the fields are pre populated. This works great for text and currency. 

The problem i have is Dates it seems that in the url dates are coming out as 2010-10-25. To put text into the url im using:

String AccName  = EncodingUtil.urlEncode(opportunity.Account.Name, 'UTF-8');

Does anyone know if there's anything similar for Dates?

Thanks