• Sr.Software Engineer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello, 

I tried to posting this on the answer board, and I also contacted support (but basic support does not help with building fomulas).

I need to create a custom field on the invoice itself to determine the number of days past due for any invoice that has an open balance. Then bucket by that field. Please see the sketch (link) to see what I'm trying to capture in a dashboard:

http://http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag36/AdrielleSFDC/Capture.jpg

Thanks for the feedback!

"Remember that basic support gives support to the formulas already created but not handle the creation of new ones due to the fact that we do not know how they work in Salesforce environment, so for that most of time we recommend to our customers to visit developer.force.com so they can post the idea of the formula they want and most of the time other developers and system admin can give them some ideas how to create them."

Hi,
I have developed a Lightning app () with some componets and launching the same wih custom buton an VF Page its working fine in my dev sandbox , when deploy it to test sanbox some compoents are not launhed ,

Please help ,not sure what iam missing here.
User have page , class and field prmissions as well.

Thanks
  • April 21, 2017
I have 2 VF pages,
One VF page has a Form which will be filled by a partneruser and upon clicking Preview button  it will take user to another vf page ,in second vf page there is button Sendemail, upon clicking that button the page should become a PDF and send to receipents according to the single email with pdsf as attachment.

This seems to be works fine in SFDC internal instance, but not in partner community.

There seems a siteprefix problem,
anyone could please help me with this .
Thanks,

• December 29, 2016
How can i send an email from Email client (Ex:outlook), and populate the body and subject with template from salesforce,upon a button click,
Is there any possibilty?
How can i do it by using onclick javascript button, which should populate outlook with subject ,body and toaddress,for subject and body can i use tempalte from salesforce.

Thanks,
Neha
  • November 11, 2016
  • January 22, 2013
  • January 22, 2013

I have to do some brainstorming regarding an Approval Process solution, and would love any suggestions you have.  Here's the requirement.  

Two step approval process.  

• First Step:  Approved by one of the  Assitant Managers.  (30 different Assistant Managers that manage unique areas) 
  • Second Step: Approved by Senior Manager

Challenge:  The submanagers are not salesforce users in Salesforce.  I know that approvers have to be users in SalesForce, however these managers will never be.  

I have to think outside the box, even if i totally remove the first step of the approval process and replace it with a field update, apex coding, or have to do some programming in microsoft Outlook.

Thanks for your strategy thoguhts!  

• January 21, 2013

Can someone help me with this: I have three check boxes and only one should be checked at a time. If the user tries to check off another they'll get an error message. What is the best way to accomplish? Lets say Cbox1 Cbox2 and Cbox3

Thanks!

Hello, 

I tried to posting this on the answer board, and I also contacted support (but basic support does not help with building fomulas).

I need to create a custom field on the invoice itself to determine the number of days past due for any invoice that has an open balance. Then bucket by that field. Please see the sketch (link) to see what I'm trying to capture in a dashboard:

http://http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag36/AdrielleSFDC/Capture.jpg

Thanks for the feedback!

"Remember that basic support gives support to the formulas already created but not handle the creation of new ones due to the fact that we do not know how they work in Salesforce environment, so for that most of time we recommend to our customers to visit developer.force.com so they can post the idea of the formula they want and most of the time other developers and system admin can give them some ideas how to create them."

Hi folks,

I have created one aprooval process and i have activated it for testing purpose but aprooval process was wrong so i have inactive that process and created new one. Now when i am trying to delete the old one i am not able to do so.

I am getting error given below :-

Cannot Modify Active/Once Active Approval Process Definition Once an approval process has been activated, you cannot add or remove steps. Please create a new approval process from this one for modification. You may only delete an approval process that has no data records associated with it.

Click here to return to the previous page.       

Please help me in this matter.

Thanks,

Minkesh Patel

Hi All

I am trying to track my Salesforce Site, by using Google Analytics.

My Site URL is : www.fdrclient.com
I added the tracking code to this page, and i am able to track it successfully.

Now the problem is, when a Client enters Username and Password in this Site, it redirects the user to my VisualForce Page
www.fdrclient.com ------> https://na5.salesforce.com/home/home.jsp

I want to track this VisualForce page(home.jsp) also.
I added <site:googleAnalyticsTracking/> to the end of VisualForce page, but still i am not seing anything in the Google Analytics.

Any idea, what should i do?

Thanks
Sid

We are trying open an outlook on click of a button. Trying to attach an email template in the variable body, is there anyway to do it.

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/19.0/connection.js")}

var subject = "Sub:{!Case.Contact}"

var body ={!$ObjectType.EmailTemplate};

window.location.href = "mailto:?body='+body+"&subject="+subject;