• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have created a custom object inside the Account/Contact record that pulls up a separate window where I can log my "Discovery Calls". They are basically questions/answers while I'm having initial dialog with a prospect. My company works in multiple channels (online- SEO, SEM, Creative, etc) and would like separate questions for each service. 

Is it possible to automatically collapse a section on a detail screen as the results of a multi-selection field or checkbox.  If not, How can I get the sections to Automatically be collapsed so the user can manually expand depending on the service they are speaking to? Or is there another way I can get this?

Thanks!

Hi - I'm working in Professional Edition and am having a issue with Opportunity Owners getting changed to match the Account Owner.  I work in a multi-channel environment where more than one owner works on an Account along with multiple opportunity owners.  Is there a way to be able to change the Account Owner field without disrupting the Opportunity Owners?

Hi -

I'm working in Professional Edition.  Is there a way to create seperate tabs inside of a custom object?  I am looking to have a "Questions" object but then inside of the Questions object, there will be seperate questions for each division. So each division would have their own tab. If this can't be done, does anyone have any suggestions of making this work?

Thanks!

Hi - I'm working in Professional Edition and am having a issue with Opportunity Owners getting changed to match the Account Owner.  I work in a multi-channel environment where more than one owner works on an Account along with multiple opportunity owners.  Is there a way to be able to change the Account Owner field without disrupting the Opportunity Owners?