• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Is there a limit to how many record create elements you can have in one flow? Does using sub flows get around a limit (if it exists?)

THANKS

I am able to successfully run my flow and update my record from the flow itself but when I run the flow from my visualforce page (that is accessible to the public) I cannot get the flow to complete - and update the record. I get the "authorization required" page and the record does not update. Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong?

I have the most current version activated am 99% sure I have the public access settings for the site configured correctly.

My flow is a survey and the record update happens on the campaign record for that specific program. The survey starts with the user entering the date of the program, this generates a list (dynamic choice) of programs with a start date of the date entered on the first screen. The user selects which program they want to survey and then proceed through the survey questions. I then have a summary screen that displays the answers they just provided and when they click "next" it should update the record and take them to the last screen. Instead, I get an error and the record does not update.

I have the following filter on the record update:

Update CAMPAIGN that meet the following criteria: ID equals varProgramID. (varProgramID pulls the campaign record ID from the program that is selected from the dynamic choice-generated list).

Any insights would be greatly appreciated!

Is there a limit to how many record create elements you can have in one flow? Does using sub flows get around a limit (if it exists?)

THANKS

I am able to successfully run my flow and update my record from the flow itself but when I run the flow from my visualforce page (that is accessible to the public) I cannot get the flow to complete - and update the record. I get the "authorization required" page and the record does not update. Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong?

I have the most current version activated am 99% sure I have the public access settings for the site configured correctly.

My flow is a survey and the record update happens on the campaign record for that specific program. The survey starts with the user entering the date of the program, this generates a list (dynamic choice) of programs with a start date of the date entered on the first screen. The user selects which program they want to survey and then proceed through the survey questions. I then have a summary screen that displays the answers they just provided and when they click "next" it should update the record and take them to the last screen. Instead, I get an error and the record does not update.

I have the following filter on the record update:

Update CAMPAIGN that meet the following criteria: ID equals varProgramID. (varProgramID pulls the campaign record ID from the program that is selected from the dynamic choice-generated list).

Any insights would be greatly appreciated!