• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have a Apex pageblock table and I want to convert that into HTML table as my VF page is facing the View state size/stack problem. Can somebody convert the below code from Apex Pageblock table to HTML Table?

My Page block Table:

<apex:pageBlockTable styleClass="teststyle" id="tables" value="{!EcpieceList}" var="ec2">
      <apex:column style="white-space: nowrap;" width="30px"><apex:facet name="header">MPM:{!mpmNames}</apex:facet>{!ec2.EC_Name__c} <br/> {!ec2.Name}</apex:column>
      <apex:repeat value="{!TitlesecondList}" var="tit2">
          <apex:column ><apex:facet name="header"><apex:outputPanel >{!tit2.Video_Version__c}<br/>{!tit2.Name} <br/><apex:inputCheckbox /> </apex:outputPanel></apex:facet>
                  <apex:repeat value="{!displayECT}" var="ect4">
                        <apex:outputPanel rendered="{!AND(ect4.ecname = ec2.EC_Name__c,ect4.VideoVersion = tit2.Video_Version__c)}" >
                                                  <apex:inputCheckbox value="{!ect4.check}"/>
                         </apex:outputPanel>
                  </apex:repeat>
         </apex:column>
</apex:pageBlockTable>

The I have tried to create which is not working:
<table> 

<tc>
                      <td>MPM:{!mpmNames}</td>
                       <apex:repeat value="{!EcNameList}" var="ec3">
                           <td>
                           <apex:outputText value="{!ec3}"></apex:outputText> 
                           </td>

</tc>
                   <apex:repeat value="{!TitleList}" var="tit2">
                    <tc>
                     <td>
                        {!tit2.Video_Version__c}<br/>{!tit2.Name} <br/> <apex:inputCheckbox /><apex:actionSupport event="onclick" 
                                action="{!updateAll}" 
                                rerender="table" >
                                <apex:param name="q" value="{!tit2.Video_Version__c}"/>
                                </apex:actionSupport>

</td>

<apex:repeat value="{!displayECT}" var="ect4" id="rpt">
                    <td>
                     <apex:inputCheckbox value="{!ect4.check}" rendered="{!AND(ect4.VideoVersion = tit2.Video_Version__c)}"/>
                    </td>

</tc>
            </table>

Hi,

I need to redirect a page and pre-populate a Field with a value. To do that I need the Id of that field so that I can give in URL by attaching CF to that. 
I need that value using Apex code. I do not want to Hard Code it. How can I do that?

For Example :
a0n/e?CF00NJ0000001hOvc=2000452&CF00NJ0000001hOvc_lkid=a04J000000AzvddIAB

Hi,

I have created 2 visualforce pages with one controller. 

First Page:  It has a multiselect picklist which shows a list of string. Once values are selected and a button is clicked then it goes to second page.
Second Page: The First Column is a list of another string that are generated from the code.It shows a table with columns as the list that it got from the First Page. The table values or the data in the table is from a wrapper class.

Fucntion : Once clicked on Save Button then wrapper list will be sent back to method in the controller and it saves.

Problem: The controller is not getting the values from Second Visualforce page. Once we call for the list it is giving old values.The list is controlling the values that are put into it to show on the table. The list is not getting updated with the changes. 
Hi,

I am supposed to show N number of custom multi-select picklists and update the changes that are done to those picklists.

We have title and ec and Name objects. I have created a ECtitle(Consider it as a jucntion object or only look ups.) object which will connect both of them.EC,Title & ECTitle are childs to Name object.Now on a visualforce page I have to show like below.

1)Each title on the left side will have a custom multi-select picklist on the right side showing all the EC's in them. 
2)If the relationship between any title and EC exists that EC name should come on the right of the picklist.
3)When they hit save all of them should be updated with the changes.

Now the important question:  How can I write it in a code as I dont know how many Titles records will be there for that Name record !!
hey guys, I have written a code using objects called "Folders" & "Reports" in such a way that I get the Id from Folders object and by using that I am getting reports from Reports Object. But I was supposed to show the reports which are accesible by the user who logged in. There is no option which shows whether the current user has access to reports or not?
My code: 
for(Folder tmp:[SELECT AccessType,Id,IsReadonly,Name,DeveloperName,Type FROM Folder WHERE Type = 'Report']){

if(tmp.DeveloperName=='Referrals'){
        refId = tmp.Id;

}
}
refrportlst = report(refId);
List<Report> tempreport = [SELECT Name, Id,OwnerId, description, DeveloperName, SystemModstamp FROM report where OwnerId=:refId order by name];

Note: now I need to show the reports which the current user can access to!

Please let me knowis there a way to do it.

Hi,

I have created 2 visualforce pages with one controller. 

First Page:  It has a multiselect picklist which shows a list of string. Once values are selected and a button is clicked then it goes to second page.
Second Page: The First Column is a list of another string that are generated from the code.It shows a table with columns as the list that it got from the First Page. The table values or the data in the table is from a wrapper class.

Fucntion : Once clicked on Save Button then wrapper list will be sent back to method in the controller and it saves.

Problem: The controller is not getting the values from Second Visualforce page. Once we call for the list it is giving old values.The list is controlling the values that are put into it to show on the table. The list is not getting updated with the changes. 

We're looking for an Admin (or even a Jr. Admin) to support myself and a growing user community of 250 people in Washington, DC. If you have experience with the Eloqua (marketing automation) that would be a great bonus as well.

Reply to this post and we can set up a separate call to discuss.

Thank You.