• Exony

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello, 

I have a problem with creating charts using the new feature from the Winter 13 release.  Using a SOQL query in a controller extension I can get the data to populate a line or bar chart on the page, no probelm.  However, when I put the chart into a Tab in a tabPanel block, it fails to create the chart if the following is true:

- When the chart is not on the first tab to be selected ( <apex:tabPanel selectedTab="notChartTab" ...)

- When the tab panel switch type is not set to server ( <apex:tabPanel switchType="client" ...)

I tested this in Firefox 15 and IE9.

Using the switch type 'server' is probably the better workaround, as this page is for an Account with the customer support case graph under a 'support' tab, the first tab being for the account details.  But using the 'server' setting makes moving from tab to tab very slow/unresponsive and therefore undesirable.  

I have also tried to use the <apex:tab rerender='chartid' ...   to see if that allows the chart to be drawn when the tab is selcted, but no luck.

あるオブジェクトにデータが挿入されたら、参照関係の親オブジェクトの項目の値を
更新するというトリガを作りたいのですが、
テストクラスを作成してもうまく動作してくれません。
原因が中々掴めずにいます。。。ご教授いただければと思います。

開発環境
 Eclipse  4.2.2
api version 29.0
です。

コードは以下のとおりです。
apexトリガ
trigger SyousaiCreate on AAAA__c (after insert) {
  List<AAAA__c> values = Trigger.new;
  AAAA__c  value = values[0];
  List<BBBB__c> InsertDatas = [SELECT Id, total_money__c  from BBBB__c where Id = :value.Id];
  BBBB__c InsertData = null;
  if(InsertDatas.size() > 0){
    InsertData = InsertDatas[0];
    InsertData.total_money__c = InsertData.total_money__c + value.money;
    Update(InsertDatas);
  }
}

テストクラス
@isTest
private class testinsertSyosai {
  static testmethod void testclass(){
    AAAA__c InsertData_Syosai = new AAAA__c(BBBB_Relation__c = 'a001000000XXXXX' ,money__c = 5000);
    insert(InsertData_Syosai);
  }
}

※ BBBB_Relation__c が参照項目となっており、データは存在することを確認しています。

• April 23, 2014

Hello, 

I have a problem with creating charts using the new feature from the Winter 13 release.  Using a SOQL query in a controller extension I can get the data to populate a line or bar chart on the page, no probelm.  However, when I put the chart into a Tab in a tabPanel block, it fails to create the chart if the following is true:

- When the chart is not on the first tab to be selected ( <apex:tabPanel selectedTab="notChartTab" ...)

- When the tab panel switch type is not set to server ( <apex:tabPanel switchType="client" ...)

I tested this in Firefox 15 and IE9.

Using the switch type 'server' is probably the better workaround, as this page is for an Account with the customer support case graph under a 'support' tab, the first tab being for the account details.  But using the 'server' setting makes moving from tab to tab very slow/unresponsive and therefore undesirable.  

I have also tried to use the <apex:tab rerender='chartid' ...   to see if that allows the chart to be drawn when the tab is selcted, but no luck.

I have a custom VF page that is using the standard Opportunity controller and an extension. In the VF page, I'm displaying OpportunityContactRoles in a Data Table so that I can have some additional columns/information displayed that are not options within the standard OpportunityContactRoles related list. My problem is that I have to manually add in the Del link (that appears in the "Action" column on the Opportunity Contact Roles related list) but can't seem to figure out the URL to use.

I see that the Del button links to /setup/own/deleteredirect.jsp with the following parameters:

• id --> opportunity id
  • delID --> opportunitycontactrole id to delete
  • retURL --> the return URL
  • _CONFIRMATIONTOKEN --> ??

What is the confirmation token, and how do I determine it?

If there is an easier way to approach this rather than hacking the URL myself please let me know.

• May 11, 2011