• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Reaching out to Einstein Analytics experts who have experience working with WaveDataFlow metadata type. https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api_meta.meta/api_meta/meta_wavedataflow.htm (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api_meta.meta/api_meta/meta_wavedataflow.htm" style="color:#0563c1; text-decoration:underline)

I am trying to deploy this metadata along with the data model that the dataflow references and the permission set for the data model in a single deployment. However, I am encountering a tricky behavior where Salesforce expects the data model to be accessible to the Wave integration user at the time of deployment. Currently, I am working around this problem by deploying the data model and permission set in 1st deployment, assigning the permission set to the Wave integration user, and then doing a second deployment for WaveDataFlow.  

Please let me know if you are aware of any deployment approach that allows all metadata to be deployed in a single push. For me single deployment is important as I need to deploy this using a second generation unlocked package and breaking the codebase into 2 packages due to this limitation is not an elegant solution. Appreciate your help!

Hi,

I am trying to create multiple charts on a VF page by including the apex:chart component inside an apex:repeat or apex:datatable component. I have created a wrapper class that includes field elements as well as chart data. I expected that when the page is renderd, the structure would be as follows

<tr>

<td>Field</td>

<td><span><div>chart1</div></span></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td>Field</td>

<td><span>chart2</span></td>

</tr>

however, when the page renders, all charts included inside the span of the first row. eg..

<tr>

<td>Field</td>

<td><span><div>chart1</div><div>chart2</div></span></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td>Field</td>

<td><span></span></td>

</tr>

I am not sure if I am doing something wrong here or if this is a bug. My VF code is as follows..

<apex:dataTable var="f" value="{!achievements}">
<apex:column >
<apex:outputText value="{!f.oInstance.Account__r.Name}"/>
</apex:column>
<apex:column >
<apex:chart height="125" width="285" animate="true" data="{!f.ChartData}">
<apex:axis type="Gauge" position="gauge" title="{!f.ChartData[0].data1}%" minimum="0" maximum="150" steps="5"/>
<apex:gaugeSeries dataField="data1" labelField="label" needle="false" donut="65" colorSet="#78c953,#ddd"/>
</apex:chart>
</apex:column>
</apex:dataTable>

I also tried to solve this issue by trying to force the chart to render inside a specific component using the renderto attribute. However, this required use of a variable to generate dynamic ids for the components and as of now this doesn't seem to be supported. The error message asked me to use a literal value for the id attribute.

Please help!!!

Thanks,

Alok Agrawal

Hi,

I am running the following query in a trigger.

SELECT Id,Shipped_To__c FROM Transaction__c WHERE Shipped_To__c = '002A000000JVNJJ'.

Transaction__c is a custom object and Shipped_To__c is a lookup relationship to account object. The problem is that this query returns 30000 records (15%) and my object contains 200000 records.

Since this is higher than the 10% threshold, I tried to run this query in a loop by adding an additional filter on month name like this..

SELECT Id,Shipped_To__c FROM Transaction__c WHERE Shipped_To__c = '002A000000JVNJJ' and Month__c = 'January'. (Month__c is not an indexed field). This reduced the resultset size to 3000 which is well within the limits. However, I am still getting the "Non-selective query against large object type (more than 100000 rows)." error. My best guess is that the resultset has to be smaller than 10% based on indexed field only and not the combination of indexed and non-indexed. Has anyone encountered similar problem before and if yes what are my options to solve this problem. Appreciate any ideas on this...

I'm trying to deploy a package from one sandbox to another and get a failure message:

Cannot deploy InstalledPackage in Package Manifest with any other types!

I'm using Eclipse version Helios Service Release 1 along with the Spring 2013 version of Force.com IDE.

Any clue what's going on?

Thanks.