• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Dear colleagues,

I'm moving the Customization from one Salesforce Environment to another with Migration Tool.

After successfull deployment I can see all the Tabs in App Setup -> Create -> Tabs, but they are not displayed in UI even for administrative user.

The user have necessary rights for apropriate objects.

What else should I configure by Tabs deployment and how can it be automated?

Best regards,

Mike

Dear colleagues,

I'm building Integration with Siebel throught Web Services and getting an error with Picklist values language.

In Salesforce the Master Value of picklists is in English. User default language is also English.

But in our Siebel the only one Language installed is German.

We have translated all the Picklists in German via Translation Workbench in Salesforce, but how can I get the German value of Picklist from APEX by SOAP Message generation?

toLabel() will not help, because it returns the picklist value in default user language, which is english.

Is there something like toLabel('German') in Salesforce?

Something to get picklist value for given language independend of default language?

Best regards,

Mikhail

Hello, colleagues,

I am attempting to retrieve Page Layout of Account object via Migration Tool.

in package.xml I have added the following:

<types>
    <members>Account Layout</members>
    <name>Layout</name>
</types>

but I'm getting error:

[sf:retrieve] Retrieve warnings (1):
[sf:retrieve] package.xml - Entity of type 'Layout' named 'Account Layout' cannot be found
[sf:retrieve] Finished request 04sE0000001HboGIAS successfully.

What may be the cause?

Thank you, 

Mike

Dear colleagues,

I'm building Integration with Siebel throught Web Services and getting an error with Picklist values language.

In Salesforce the Master Value of picklists is in English. User default language is also English.

But in our Siebel the only one Language installed is German.

We have translated all the Picklists in German via Translation Workbench in Salesforce, but how can I get the German value of Picklist from APEX by SOAP Message generation?

toLabel() will not help, because it returns the picklist value in default user language, which is english.

Is there something like toLabel('German') in Salesforce?

Something to get picklist value for given language independend of default language?

Best regards,

Mikhail

Hi,everyone!

I'm trying to send a http request to a Japanese app, which require the Shift_JIS charset.

so how to change the charset in the body, and also change here: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="Shift_JIS"?>

Any help would be much appreciated!
    Thanks!