• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a picklist field called "Line of Business" and if the picklist value selected by the user equals "Hotel Direct" then I want another picklist field "Property Type" to become mandatory.

Thanks for the help!!
Kate

I have a picklist field and if the picklist value selected by the user equals "ABC" then I want another picklist field to appear that then needs to be answered by user.

Can someone walk me through how to set this up? I believe I start with a workflow rule.

Thanks

Wondering if this is possible.

I have several opportunity record types and on all of them I have a field called "New Business". The is a formula field. I am wondering if on a specific record type I can change the formula without having to create a new field to do this. I would like to use the same "New Business" field on all my record types but have it calculate different on a specific record type.

Thanks,

Katelyn

I was looking for some help with how to create a date field that is dependent on another fields status.

For example I need to track the exact date when someone changes the status of an account from "customer" to "former customer". This way I can run a report that will let me know exactly the date when the accounts status changed.

I would need the date field to be dependent on our account status field.

I have a picklist field called "Line of Business" and if the picklist value selected by the user equals "Hotel Direct" then I want another picklist field "Property Type" to become mandatory.

Thanks for the help!!
Kate

Wondering if this is possible.

I have several opportunity record types and on all of them I have a field called "New Business". The is a formula field. I am wondering if on a specific record type I can change the formula without having to create a new field to do this. I would like to use the same "New Business" field on all my record types but have it calculate different on a specific record type.

Thanks,

Katelyn