• 50 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Is this something that we have to enable or is this not possible? 

Heya, I'm trying to create a new new invoice record (custom object) through a button on an Opportunity.

I've go the entire the entire thing working with an apex class using webservice, callout and a javascript button. But I now want to create a button, which takes the same actions, just without sending any information outside of Salesforce. So a click on the button should completely create a new invoice object on mouse-click. I've been run into all sorts of trouble, starting that I can no longer using the ajax/javascript button and thus can invoke my class per button.

Anybody have some experience with creating a new custom object from an Opportunity, which goes beyond pre-populating a few fields?

Hey everyone! I just noticed that my VF pages in the sandbox using standardController="Opportunity" and switchType="client"/enhancedList are no longer working. All but the first tab are crushed to the left and won't be shown correctly until refreshed. It worked before, it works in production and it works if I change the swtchType to Server, but I want to use it like it did a few weeks back. I didn't read anything in the patch notes, what happened? :-|

<apex:page standardController="Opportunity" showHeader="true" sidebar="false" cache="true" tabStyle="Auftraege__tab">

<apex:tabPanel switchType="client" selectedTab="tabdetails" id="AccountTabPanel" tabClass="background-color:#F20D54" inactiveTabClass="inactiveTab" style="background-color:#F20D54">  

<apex:tab label="Angebot" name="Angebot" id="tabAngebot">
     <apex:enhancedlist type="Opportunity" height="730" customizable="true" rowsPerPage="50" Listid="00BD0000007xxx1" />
     </apex:tab>

<apex:tab label="Annahme" name="Annahme" id="tabAnnahme">
     <apex:enhancedlist type="Opportunity" height="730" customizable="true" rowsPerPage="50" Listid="00BD0000007xxx2" />
     </apex:tab>

Hey everyone,

anyone got experience with tracking every callout with the entire request and response. I've found several ideas on the community boards but they're not being supported, so I hope a developer out there aleady got a sucessfull method of debugging. I'd like to see the entre body sent out and back in.

The concrete problem I'm facing is that I've got a Salesforce callout that has a failure rate of 0.5%, yet even if it does fail both my Server and Salesforce (Apex Jobs) list it as sucess.

• March 11, 2013

Heya,

I've got the following code which nummerates my bills. Now I got a new sort of bills, which will use a different prefix (not 13R). Can perhaps someone help me how I should best proceed to write my code by looking up the Bill-Type and depending on the type either count up 13R or 13G. I'm a bit stuck how Apex handles the entire if/else and list functions. In the end the different prefix use different number sequences, which get counted up at different speeds. Any help is highly appreciated :-)

trigger onBill on Bill__c (before insert) {
    list<Bill__c> Bill = new list<Bill__c>
    ([select Number__c, Billstype__c from Bill__c order by Number__c desc limit 1]);

String startNumber = '00000';
    String Word = '13R';
    if(!Bill.isEmpty()) {
        startNumber = Bill.get(0).Number__c;
        startNumber = startNumber.substring(3,8);
    }

for(Bill__c re:trigger.new) {   
        startNumber = String.valueOf(Integer.valueOf(startNumber) + 1);
        startNumber = '00000'.substring(0, 5-startNumber.length()) + startNumber;
        re.Number__c = Word + startNumber;
    }  
}

• January 30, 2013

Heya,

I'm trying to fill fields according to their record type. Since I only have once record type for now, I thought I would do it like this:

IF (Opportunity__r.RecordTypeId= "012D0000000X8PvIAZ", "13R", "0") + Number__c 

That didn't really work out. Since I will have several RecordType Ids, could somebody point me the way, how I can write the formula to add a prefix depending on the RecordType Id?

• January 16, 2013

I've wrote a working trigger for my bills, as you can see below .It gives out a number whenever a new bill is created.

I'd like to now adapt that code, to not only have a 5 string number, but have a prefix. I'm having a trouble with the prefix, as I run into errors while counting up. Anybody have an idea how I could add a three letter prefix while counting the 5 digit string?

list<Bill__c> Bill = new list<Bill__c>([select Number__c from Bill__c order by Number__c desc limit 1]);

if(!Bill.isEmpty()) {
    }

re.Number__c = startNumber;
    }  
}

• January 14, 2013

Heya,

I've got a VF pageBlockTable, where I can add my products to my opportunity. The VF shows the products in the order I added them to the pricebook. Is there anyway I can change that. Either sort by column X (alphabetically) or even better sort by colum X defining the order myself. E.g. Sort by Column X in Oder: Dog, Cat, Bird, Mouse.

I'm unsure where to look for a solution, does this go in the controller or my apex code?

Greetings!

• January 04, 2013

Hey everyone,

currently I'm using automatic reports, which sends out the data in HTML. Normally on top I will have the name of the report and a link attached to it (https://xx1.salesforce.com/00OD00000xxxxxx). I would like that link now to be https://xx1.salesforce.com/00OD00000xxxxxx?export=1&enc=UTF-8&xf=xls.

That way my Users would easily be able to download the Report as Excel, and save themselves 5 clicks. Is this even possible?

• December 03, 2012

Heya, I'm trying to create a new new invoice record (custom object) through a button on an Opportunity.

I've go the entire the entire thing working with an apex class using webservice, callout and a javascript button. But I now want to create a button, which takes the same actions, just without sending any information outside of Salesforce. So a click on the button should completely create a new invoice object on mouse-click. I've been run into all sorts of trouble, starting that I can no longer using the ajax/javascript button and thus can invoke my class per button.

Anybody have some experience with creating a new custom object from an Opportunity, which goes beyond pre-populating a few fields?

Is this something that we have to enable or is this not possible? 

Hello,

I have developed my application on developer edition. And i have make package also. from package i am getting installtion link.

but now i want deploy it on appexchange. so that other user can get it from there. 

1) so i want know what is procedure to deploy on appexchange.

2)  if i deploy on appexchage how other user install that application in their account.

so please give me solution.

Thanks

Heya,

I've got the following code which nummerates my bills. Now I got a new sort of bills, which will use a different prefix (not 13R). Can perhaps someone help me how I should best proceed to write my code by looking up the Bill-Type and depending on the type either count up 13R or 13G. I'm a bit stuck how Apex handles the entire if/else and list functions. In the end the different prefix use different number sequences, which get counted up at different speeds. Any help is highly appreciated :-)

list<Bill__c> Bill = new list<Bill__c>
    ([select Number__c, Billstype__c from Bill__c order by Number__c desc limit 1]);

String Word = '13R';
    if(!Bill.isEmpty()) {
        startNumber = startNumber.substring(3,8);
    }

re.Number__c = Word + startNumber;
    }  
}

• January 30, 2013

I've wrote a working trigger for my bills, as you can see below .It gives out a number whenever a new bill is created.

I'd like to now adapt that code, to not only have a 5 string number, but have a prefix. I'm having a trouble with the prefix, as I run into errors while counting up. Anybody have an idea how I could add a three letter prefix while counting the 5 digit string?

list<Bill__c> Bill = new list<Bill__c>([select Number__c from Bill__c order by Number__c desc limit 1]);

if(!Bill.isEmpty()) {
    }

re.Number__c = startNumber;
    }  
}

• January 14, 2013

Hi salesforce experts,

pls help this is my question

What are the deployment methods in salesforce. List advantages and disadvantages of each

Heya,

I've got a VF pageBlockTable, where I can add my products to my opportunity. The VF shows the products in the order I added them to the pricebook. Is there anyway I can change that. Either sort by column X (alphabetically) or even better sort by colum X defining the order myself. E.g. Sort by Column X in Oder: Dog, Cat, Bird, Mouse.

I'm unsure where to look for a solution, does this go in the controller or my apex code?

Greetings!

• January 04, 2013