• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

When submitting a Batch, Apex determines how to split the batch in individual transactions, using 200 as a standard number of records to be processed by each transaction, unless otherwise specified.

My application makes HTTP callouts to the Twitter API, which imposes limits on how many calls can be made for each 15 minutes time windows.  In my case this limit is 360 calls per 15 minutes.

My question is: can I impose a "time spread" or "schedule" for individual transactions to be processed ? For example, if Apex creates 10 transactions for my batch, I would like to make sure only 5 run now, followed by the other 5 in the following hour.

I want to know if this is possible before I explore more exotic solutions.

Thank you in advance for your ideas and suggestions !

JP Lavoie

When submitting a Batch, Apex determines how to split the batch in individual transactions, using 200 as a standard number of records to be processed by each transaction, unless otherwise specified.

My application makes HTTP callouts to the Twitter API, which imposes limits on how many calls can be made for each 15 minutes time windows.  In my case this limit is 360 calls per 15 minutes.

My question is: can I impose a "time spread" or "schedule" for individual transactions to be processed ? For example, if Apex creates 10 transactions for my batch, I would like to make sure only 5 run now, followed by the other 5 in the following hour.

I want to know if this is possible before I explore more exotic solutions.

Thank you in advance for your ideas and suggestions !

JP Lavoie

Hi,

I am new to integration in Salesforce.

I am trying to integrate Salesforce Chatter with Twitter, 

by using code :

http://wiki.developerforce.com/page/Getting_Started_with_TwitterForce

But Getting Error As:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <errors> <error code="53">Basic authentication is not supported</error> </errors> Username: xxxxxxxxxxx@txxx.com Password:xxxxxxxxxxx.

Can any one Help on this issue.

Thanks In advance