• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
Would like to know if its possible to graph something similar to this using the google chart in VF? If so would like to know how its possible and head start to it.
User-added image

Thanks in advance 

S.Aj
  • September 22, 2015
- I cant seem to search Attachments by file names. I can search and find on the browser, but not on SF1? Search on Content seems to work fine, but not Attachments.
- I cant seem to download or email Attachments on a mobile. You can do this on Content, but not on Attachments?

Is there anyway or solutions for this? Any help will be appreciated

TIA
S.Aj
  • June 16, 2015
Hi,

I would like to know which of these are available on SF1, files or Relate Contents? If files are available how to make it visible on SF1.

Thanks in advance

S.Aj
  • June 01, 2015
Hi, I am trying to create a multipe stage wizard that creates a master record and related child records as well as non child records. The scenario I cannot work out is that depending on the input in the wizard's 1st page would like to control the number of occurences for the next page. eg. in the first page we enter detail of an aircraft and in that we set number of engines to 2 or 3, so according ot the number of engines we would like the input wizard page for the engine to repeat 2 or 3 accordingly. Any ideas and workouts for this will be highly appreciated

Thanks in advance
S.Aj
  • December 25, 2014
Hi,

I would like to know how we can make files & content related to custom object available on the iPad and what causes them to pop up? I havent been able to understand how we can make these avaialble and if they can be shown as attachemnts to object on the iPad. Any help with this can be really appreciated

Thanks in advance
S.Aj
  • November 17, 2014

Hi there,

I have read that release of Salesforce1 doesn’t have all of the functionality of the full Salesforce site. To see data or do actions that aren’t supported in Salesforce1, use the full site instead.

So I was wondering if approval process is not supported in SF1? or does anyone have work around how to approve process in the salesforce1?

The other issue I'd like to ask is, how can a I create a new child object or a new record for a child object in a Master-Child relationship on a custom object on the SF1?

Thanks in advance

S.Aj

• December 05, 2013

Hi there,

In our Dev Instance we are generating PDF documents for certain custom objects, and in these pages have images placed in them, they are either accessed by adding in the documents folder, which is set to be accessible to everyone and externally available  too.   And sometimes accessing external images from other websites by adding them in remote settings, and both of the ways work fine.

However  in our  test instance the image appears to be broken.

The image URL is passed as string from the controller to the VF page:

<apex:image url="{!Logo_URL}" width="25%"/>

Im not sure how to handle this.

Any work around is greatly appreciated.

Regards and thanks in advance

S.AJ

• March 18, 2013

In the org we are developing we have different operators or groups, can we selectively make users private so that operators cant see other operator users, but can see employees in their own orgs. 

Thanks in advance and regards

S.Aj

• February 11, 2013

In visual force charting how can we ensure that zero axis is always displayed and  the step values are rounded off to hundred. For certain reasons the value zero does not appear on the chart and thus making the graph hard to read, As you can see in the image the axis the values are not equally distributed on the positive and negative axis.

Thanks in advance

Regards

S.Aj

• February 10, 2013
Hi,
Would like to know if its possible to graph something similar to this using the google chart in VF? If so would like to know how its possible and head start to it.
User-added image

Thanks in advance 

S.Aj
  • September 22, 2015
Hi,

I would like to know how we can make files & content related to custom object available on the iPad and what causes them to pop up? I havent been able to understand how we can make these avaialble and if they can be shown as attachemnts to object on the iPad. Any help with this can be really appreciated

Thanks in advance
S.Aj
  • November 17, 2014

Hi there,

I have read that release of Salesforce1 doesn’t have all of the functionality of the full Salesforce site. To see data or do actions that aren’t supported in Salesforce1, use the full site instead.

So I was wondering if approval process is not supported in SF1? or does anyone have work around how to approve process in the salesforce1?

The other issue I'd like to ask is, how can a I create a new child object or a new record for a child object in a Master-Child relationship on a custom object on the SF1?

Thanks in advance

S.Aj

• December 05, 2013

Hi there,

In our Dev Instance we are generating PDF documents for certain custom objects, and in these pages have images placed in them, they are either accessed by adding in the documents folder, which is set to be accessible to everyone and externally available  too.   And sometimes accessing external images from other websites by adding them in remote settings, and both of the ways work fine.

However  in our  test instance the image appears to be broken.

The image URL is passed as string from the controller to the VF page:

<apex:image url="{!Logo_URL}" width="25%"/>

Im not sure how to handle this.

Any work around is greatly appreciated.

Regards and thanks in advance

S.AJ

• March 18, 2013

i have a requirement where in i have to show the users a splash page when ever he logs in to salesforce. Once the user clicks the ok button on the splash page he should be shown the home page. Any ideas?