• 5 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Keep struggling with this issue for days.

In every custom object that has a "view" visualforce page when I try to add the 'NotesAndAttachments' as a related list I have the error "'NotesAndAttachments' is not a valid child relationship name for entity". I have added the  'NotesAndAttachments' related list to the Standard Page Layout  and I am using the following code line in the visualforce page :

<apex:relatedList subject="{!test__c}" list="NotesAndAttachments" />

Am I missing anything?

Please let me know of your thoughts.

• October 21, 2013

Hello,

I have created a custom object and 2 visual force pages that override the custom layouts. 1 for the "view" layout and 1 for the "edit" layout. When a user clicks the save button the page refreshes an the message " Error: Insufficient Privileges" appears in red.

You can see in the picture below. 

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/31/d67v.jpg/

I as an administrator have no problem. The weird thing is that they can view/edit the records that I am the owner. The problem exists only when they are trying to save a  new record under their name. 

Please any ideas would be helpful!

• September 03, 2013

Hi,

I am trying to add the Notes and Attachments Section on my Visualforce Page and I keep getting the error as below:

'NotesAndAttachments' is not a valid child relationship name for entity Test Object

I used   <apex:relatedList subject="{!Test_Object__c}" list="NotesAndAttachments"/>

Can someone please suggest or point out my mistake.

Thanks!

Hi,

When I am trying to display the NotesAndAttachments on the visualforce page i am getting the above error

I have used the following tag to display NotesAndAttachments on the page. Kindly do needfull asap.

<apex:relatedList  list="NotesAndAttachments"  title="Request For Proposal(RFP)" subject="{!QIF_API__c.id} />

• September 18, 2013

Hello,

I have created a custom object and 2 visual force pages that override the custom layouts. 1 for the "view" layout and 1 for the "edit" layout. When a user clicks the save button the page refreshes an the message " Error: Insufficient Privileges" appears in red.

You can see in the picture below. 

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/31/d67v.jpg/

I as an administrator have no problem. The weird thing is that they can view/edit the records that I am the owner. The problem exists only when they are trying to save a  new record under their name. 

Please any ideas would be helpful!

• September 03, 2013
Hi all,

Is there any way to open an Excel spreadsheet within a new tab of Salesforce?

Thought about doing something like this:

<html>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=REFRESH CONTENT="0;FILE=New.xls">
<Center>
<P>Loading sheet</P>
</Center>

but didnt work.

Any ideas greatly appreciated

thanks
  • November 15, 2006