• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all,

Been working on integrating with the EchoSign app but we're having some problems understanding the auto send functionality. It works for me if I log in with the account whose API key the app is using, but if I try to use auto send when logged in as another user I get this error:

This agreement cannot be sent because the sender is not in the Adobe EchoSign account for this Salesforce organization

I went into the account management console and the users I'm testing with are listed under User & Groups as users in this organisation, and are also listed as active so I can't figure out why this isn't working. 

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

• April 30, 2013

Hi,

I have enable customer portal and am using Force.com sites with customer portal authorisation.

In the sandbox when a user is provided access they receive a temp password in their email and when the first try to login into the sites they are redirected to the change password page so that they can change the temp password.

I deployed the same code into production. Here the first time users are getting redirected to the home page directly without going to the Change password page where they can change the temp password.

Why is this happening? Am i missing any settings.

Thanks

KD

• August 25, 2011

We are currently a user of Echosign for Salesforce and we are in the process of automating the creation of echosign details with a click of a button.
What we would like is to create the Echosign's agreement record, fill up all the necessary fields, create the agreement record and then attach the document and possibly send the document to the recepient all in one go via Force.com Sites.
Everything is currently working quite well like the agreement record gets created and the attachment automatically attached but the problem is that when I try to click the "Send to Echosign", it doesn't send anything to me although the status says that it was already sent.
I tried creating one manually using the exact information inside Salesforce via the Agreemnt tab and it was able to send me the email notification that I have an agreement to sign.
Any ideas if there are any difference between creating a record manually vs. creating it via code? It seems like the Agreement tab only uses the standard Salesforce pages.
You could refer to my code below.
echosign_dev1__SIGN_Agreement__c agmt = new echosign_dev1__SIGN_Agreement__c();
agmt.Name = 'Sample Agreement';
agmt.Social_Ads_Campaign__c = currentSACId; // Custom lookup field 
agmt.echosign_dev1__Recipient__c = getselectedSAC().Delivery_Partner_Contact__c;// Contact field
agmt.echosign_dev1__RemindRecipient__c = 'Every Day, Until Signed'; 
agmt.echosign_dev1__SenderSigns__c = true;
agmt.echosign_dev1__Message__c = 'Please sign the attached Insertion Order';
agmt.echosign_dev1__SignatureType__c = 'e-Signature';
agmt.echosign_dev1__PasswordProtectSign__c = false; 
agmt.echosign_dev1__SenderSigns__c = true;           
agmt.echosign_dev1__PasswordProtectPDF__c = false;  
agmt.echosign_dev1__SignatureOrder__c = 'I sign, then the Recipient signs';
agmt.echosign_dev1__Status__c = 'Draft';
insert agmt;

We are currently a user of Echosign for Salesforce and we are in the process of automating the creation of echosign details with a click of a button.

What we would like is to create the Echosign's agreement record, fill up all the necessary fields, create the agreement record and then attach the document and possibly send the document to the recepient all in one go via Force.com Sites.
Everything is currently working quite well like the agreement record gets created and the attachment automatically attached but the problem is that when I try to click the "Send to Echosign", it doesn't send anything to me although the status says that it was already sent.

I tried creating one manually using the exact information inside Salesforce via the Agreemnt tab and it was able to send me the email notification that I have an agreement to sign.

Any ideas if there are any difference between creating a record manually vs. creating it via code? It seems like the Agreement tab only uses the standard Salesforce pages.

You could refer to my code below:

echosign_dev1__SIGN_Agreement__c agmt = new echosign_dev1__SIGN_Agreement__c();
agmt.Name = 'Sample Agreement';
agmt.Social_Ads_Campaign__c = currentSACId; // Custom lookup field 
agmt.echosign_dev1__Recipient__c 			= getselectedSAC().Delivery_Partner_Contact__c;// Contact field
agmt.echosign_dev1__RemindRecipient__c 		= 'Every Day, Until Signed'; 
agmt.echosign_dev1__SenderSigns__c			= true;
agmt.echosign_dev1__Message__c 				= 'Please sign the attached Insertion Order';
agmt.echosign_dev1__SignatureType__c 		= 'e-Signature';
agmt.echosign_dev1__PasswordProtectSign__c 	= false; 
agmt.echosign_dev1__SenderSigns__c 			= true;           
agmt.echosign_dev1__PasswordProtectPDF__c 	= false;  
agmt.echosign_dev1__SignatureOrder__c 		= 'I sign, then the Recipient signs';
agmt.echosign_dev1__Status__c 				= 'Draft';
insert agmt;

PageReference pdfPage = Page.SocialAdCampaignIOPDF;
pdfPage.getParameters().put('id', currentSACId);
Blob pdfBlob = Blob.valueOf('Sample PDF');
pdfBlob = pdfPage.getContentAsPDF();
String filename = agmt.Name + ' ' + DateTime.Now().format('MM-dd-yy') + '.pdf';
Attachment a = new Attachment(parentId = agmt.id, name=filename, body = pdfBlob, ContentType = 'application/pdf');
insert a;

I'm just starting out in SF, and don't have a lot of development experience. We have a customer portal that was recently developed, and I need to tweak it a bit to output the current user's main account name in the header of the portal. As far as I can tell I can only upload a static HTML file via the Documents section of our instance. Is that correct? How would I pull in a dynamic value to that section of our portal?

• July 28, 2010