• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello All,

My managed package includes custom fields on standard objects, such as Accounts and Leads.

When using Group Edition, I have no problem viewing these fields when going to Setup -> Customize

However when I query the standard objects using describeObject, the custom fields are not shown, as if they do not exist.

On the flip side, the custom objects that include custom fields show perfectly fine.

I thought perhaps it is an issue with profile security, but it appears that GE does not have profile overrides.

• March 05, 2013

Salesforce does a great job of providing date literals, i.e. THIS_WEEK, THIS_QUARTER, etc... Has anyone found a JavaScript library that provides this translation?

• February 18, 2013

My managed package includes a custom object that requires FeedItem to be turned on for Chatter to work properly.

How do I pass along this setting when I create packages?

• January 07, 2013

Hello All,

My managed package includes custom fields on standard objects, such as Accounts and Leads.

When using Group Edition, I have no problem viewing these fields when going to Setup -> Customize

However when I query the standard objects using describeObject, the custom fields are not shown, as if they do not exist.

On the flip side, the custom objects that include custom fields show perfectly fine.

I thought perhaps it is an issue with profile security, but it appears that GE does not have profile overrides.

• March 05, 2013

My managed package includes a custom object that requires FeedItem to be turned on for Chatter to work properly.

How do I pass along this setting when I create packages?

• January 07, 2013