• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Why cannot we have a standard picklist as the dependent picklist and a custom picklist as the controlling picklist ?

• March 19, 2013

I recently cleared my 401 certification and I am trying to keep my developer certification current by appearing for this release exam.
I am new to this release exam thing and as such I need someone who has taken this release exam to help me out with few q's.

a) What is the pattern of this release exam ?.How many questions comprise this exam and what format they will be(multiple choice or essay etc) and what is the passing score ?

b) Should I have to complete this exam in a single web session or can i log out take a break and continue ?.

Thanks for your time !!!

VP

• March 10, 2013

Hello All,

We got 401 training from salesforce.com and I cleared the 401 certification recently.

Now I am interested to take the 501 certification and with regards to that I have a couple of questions.

I would really appreciate if someone can help me out.

A) For learning salesforce and practicing the exercises for 401, I used the free developer edition that is given online (as our training environment ran out of its allotted duration)The free edition  was adequate for clearing 401 content.

Is there anything in 501 exam content that cannot be learnt/practiced just by having the free developer edition ?.

B) To those who cleared the 501, how long it took for you to prepare for this exam ?.

Thanks,

VP

• February 22, 2013

I am a newcomer to this platform.

I just signed up for this free developer edition and I am currently interested to see the programmatic capabilities of salesforce (coming from siebel escript background)

I want to know whether I will be able to do Apex coding with this free developer edition or should I have to purchase a paid license to do some Apex coding ?.

tx

vp

• January 18, 2013

Hello All,

We got 401 training from salesforce.com and I cleared the 401 certification recently.

Now I am interested to take the 501 certification and with regards to that I have a couple of questions.

A) For learning salesforce and practicing the exercises for 401, I used the free developer edition that is given online (as our training environment ran out of its allotted duration)The free edition  was adequate for clearing 401 content.

Is there anything in 501 exam content that cannot be learnt/practiced just by having the free developer edition ?.

B) To those who cleared the 501, how long it took for you to prepare for this exam ?.

Thanks,

VP

• February 22, 2013

Hello All,

Thanks,

VP

• February 22, 2013