• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi 

I am playing around with the streaming api and am looking for some documentation on how to update a pushtopic and delete a pushtopic. I am having a little difficulty finding the right info. Any info would be appreciated. 

Thanks

Is this something that we have to enable or is this not possible? 

I am looking to create custom objects within opportunity and am lost. Looking for some type of help or documentation to help me out.

Thanks!

Hi 

I want to create a custom object so that I can connect to it using the Streaming API (http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api_streaming/index.htm) I got this to work with the example provided with Invoice Statements. I would like to do the same with Opportunities. I think I need to create a custom object for opportunities for this to work with the custom fields I am interested in. I am confused by how these custom objects are mapped. 

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi

I am following this tutorial - http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api_streaming/index.htm and Step 5 says "Create or modify an InvoiceStatement in a different browser."

I can't for the life of me find this field in Force.com. Is this only available in certain versions? Or am I just going blind? 

:) - any help is appreciated. Sorry, if this is the wrong board.

Hi 

I am just starting with Force.com and Apex etc. My goal is simply to call a REST API with the details of a new opportunity. Is the best way to do this via Apex or is there another approach. I am simply looking for some guidance to make sure I am not going down a long rabbit hole for something that can be done another way. Any advice is appreciated!

Thank You

Hi 

I am just starting with Force.com and Apex etc. My goal is simply to call a REST API with the details of a new opportunity. Is the best way to do this via Apex or is there another approach. I am simply looking for some guidance to make sure I am not going down a long rabbit hole for something that can be done another way. Any advice is appreciated!

Thank You

Hi 

I am playing around with the streaming api and am looking for some documentation on how to update a pushtopic and delete a pushtopic. I am having a little difficulty finding the right info. Any info would be appreciated. 

Thanks

Hi

I am following this tutorial - http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api_streaming/index.htm and Step 5 says "Create or modify an InvoiceStatement in a different browser."

I can't for the life of me find this field in Force.com. Is this only available in certain versions? Or am I just going blind? 

:) - any help is appreciated. Sorry, if this is the wrong board.

Hi 

Thank You