• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi! 

I want to create a workflow using the Products section (located in the object "Opportunities"). 

(This is the section "Products").

I need to create a rule that, everytime I add a new product, an email is sent to X person.

But the problem here is that the fields in the product section does not appear when I try to create the rule. I believe that they are not regular fields.

Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks in advance!

• January 29, 2013

Hi! 

I'm trying to create a workflow but I have some problems with a formula. 

I need to translate ("if today is 4 days before end of the month") and ("invoice date field is empty"); true; false) in a formula, which will execute the workflow (an email will be sent to a contact) if it's true.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

• January 23, 2013

Hi! 

I want to create a workflow using the Products section (located in the object "Opportunities"). 

I need to create a rule that, everytime I add a new product, an email is sent to X person.

But the problem here is that the fields in the product section does not appear when I try to create the rule. I believe that they are not regular fields.

Thanks in advance!

• January 29, 2013

Hi! 

Thanks in advance!

• January 29, 2013

Hi! 

I'm trying to create a workflow but I have some problems with a formula. 

I need to translate ("if today is 4 days before end of the month") and ("invoice date field is empty"); true; false) in a formula, which will execute the workflow (an email will be sent to a contact) if it's true.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

• January 23, 2013